Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide Reviews

Embry-Riddle is a great university to attend if you are pursuing a degree in the aviation field. They offer flexible class schedules and a mixture of online and in person classes are available.
Embry-Riddle is a great school for the field of aeronautics. The faculty is wonderful and very helpful.
I just started my experience with Embry Riddle, but so far they have been great. They are very military friendly which is a huge help with the constant changing lifestyle of the army.
Review Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide (ERAU-WW) is an institution of true learning. From the versatility of monthly Undergraduate course commencements to the content of individual coursework, ERAU-WW offers the same opportunity to everybody of any status--LEARN. Additionally, ERAU-WW is far more than just an aviation school. They remain at the top of university ratings for quality and accessibility year after year, while maintaining captivating material and intriguing instructors. The student success analytics rate continuously above 95% routinely, and in ANY program on record! Undoubtedly, ERAU-WW should be the first pick for anyone unsure of goals, or steady on real world and up-to-date education.
My overall experience so far has been somewhat positive. While I do have problems, I can say that I am making progress. One problem I can say is that it is kind of hit or miss on what kind of professor you can get. I have heard some polarizing things from other students. One positive is that I find the Eaglevision classroom is an interesting alternative for online class and real classrooms.
Great school and allows the flexibility to continue to work
Great school. It has helped me very much during my time at the school.
The school is part of the NCAA and has an excellent athletic program.
This university offers a wide range of online courses. The professors are knowledgeable and the registration process is streamlined and easy to use.
There's nothing here i don't like, and anything less than ideal is very worth it. I will never like a college more than this one!
Nothing about greek life appeals to me, so it's hard for me to relate to it.
You have what you need to succeed. It's also very clean!
My teachers are excellent. I have run into several life issues that set me back and each time I have been accommodated and it helped me get back on track. I love this school!
I have been attending Embry-Riddle Worldwide since May 2015 and am considered a junior with a 4.0 GPA. The classes are pretty tough but I dedicate most of my time studying and trying to maintain that 4.0 GPA so I can commission as an officer in the Air Force as a pilot. My major is Aeronautical Science and my school specializes in the Aeronautical sciences. Embry-Riddle is like the Harvard of the aeronautical world so I take great pride saying I am an Eagle even if I do not physically attend the university. Although it is an online experience I can be flexible with my schedule especially during deployments and other military functions.
I have not experienced the athletics at my current school due to taking online classes. I am in the United States Air Force and have been for 3 years. I am currently deployed to Southwest Asia however I did a year of college before I joined and played varsity soccer. I feel like student-athletes are the most important asset in today's society. They have the chance to develop their leadership skills along with time management and communication skills more than someone who is not an athlete. Some other aspects of athletics and education include increased school spirit and fan support that not only boosts your morale and dedication but also goes hand in hand with how hard you try to succeed both athletically and academically.
This campus ranks #1, tied with Penn State, in terms of its online programs, which is why I enrolled here.
I have applied and am getting set up for my first term and so far everyone involved has been very helpful
Review Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide
Career center hasn't been very helpful, the employers are top employers in the career fields, alumni has been difficult to reach out to
I generally have to do excessive research outside of course materials and course lectures. The professors are difficult to talk to.
Greek life is focused more around academic accomplishments.