Elmhurst College Reviews

The school provides a lot of attainable opportunities for its students while giving a great atmosphere to learn. One thing I would change is the amount of adjunct faculty there is. I wish more money was put into having more full time faculty.
I love this college. I am a transfer sophomore, and it was the best decision I have ever made. The small classrooms make it easier for teachers to help 1 on 1.
What I like about Elmhurst is the diversity. It allows us students to learn from diverse background and we become an inclusive campus.
Start Your Review of Elmhurst College
Elmhurst College is enchanting. In the fall, students walk the cobble stones around campus; artists with there coals attempting to capture the the stark fortitude of Reinhold Niebuhr. Elmhurst College is an excellent choice for any student who values art, philosophy and social responsibility.
Elmhurst is a beautiful campus and has a very cute downtown area to chill out in in between classes. If you like smaller schools you'll love Elmhurst. It is on the expensive side but I think it's worth the investment.
My experience on campus was excellent. It was very neat and organized as well as having a nice community feel.
Elmhurst is an awesome school full of opportunities. I am there now for the nursing program and I've been told that it is one of the best programs out there. The only thing that I would say Elmhurst could have more of is scholarships and grants so that it is more affordable for students. I know for sure that I love this school, but sometimes it's hard to want to stay due to affordability.
Elmhurst College is a diverse program where I can really be myself. I can't wait to possibly go to this school next year. Not to mention how close it is to Chicago. Coming from a small town I can't wait to experience the big city life.
It's a very comforting environment. The professors, the administrators, the students all come together and make the college feel like a second home, like a second family.
Great athletic options like lacrosse. Great Midwest school. Short 45 minute drive from my hometown. Double major oppurtunity.
I went to Elmhurst in 2003 and have had several friends attend there in recent years. The campus was always clean and the staff were friendly and willing to help. The professors always made time when needed to offer advice and make sure each student understands the material.
THe campus is a close community and it is easy to get know people through Greek Life, Clubs, and other various organizations.
Amazing school! Everyone is so nice and professors really care about your education. Highly recommend!!!!
I met a lot of truly amazing staff, faculty, and students at my time at Elmhurst. Unfortunately the politics of the campus negatively affected these people and they were forced to leave. No matter what, I see my time at Elmhurst as a positive one. But if you believe when coming to this school you'll be able to make positive change in a short amount of time? Think again. Focus on your academics, your friends, and the beautiful campus. If you want to makes waves, you'll pay.
Elmhurst has a lot of programs and flexible schedules. It's a small college with a big university feel set in Elmhurst, IL it's close to Chicago.
Elmhurst College is a beautiful small campus full of diversity. The students that I meet on campus have unique personalities and the professors are always willing to help their students after classes and/or when appointments are made. The one thing I would like to change is how events are advertised. A lot of educational and fun events do not show easily since it is crowded by clubs and sports team announcements.
It's a small school so it's easy to talk to professors or get extra help. The campus is beautiful and it's an arboretum, not so great if you have allergies. I'm not in athletics or the party scene so can't help you there. It can be challenging to get in the classes you need, because it is a small school and they only have so many professors willing to teach particular classes and such.
Start Your Review of Elmhurst College
If you are looking for a college with a small class size and great teachers, Elmhurst would be a great fit for you.
Elmhurst College is a great, small school that turned into home for me. There were many opportunities for me to get involved on campus, to be able to have a job and be five minutes away from my next class. The professors here a qualified and have all worked in their field at some point in their life, and many of them are knowledgeable in other subjects too.
Elmhurst college is a very lenient college. By that, I mean that all types of beliefs, hobbies, heritages, and genders are welcome. There are smaller classes, and a great freshman welcoming system. The campus itself is by far the most beautiful campus I have ever seen. Although it is fairly expensive, the prestigious degree is well worth the journey.