Elmhurst College Reviews

This school has very high standards and some of the best teachers I’ve seen. But I don’t know if it’s all colleges or just this one but it is very expensive and trying to gontonthis school with paying for a house and working a full time job is near impossible. The late fees for payments are ridiculous and I’ve looked for help in places and most people send me to other people for help and then they send me to other people. I went to their tutoring center and they completely ignored me and made me feel like I was interfering with their time. I love going to school but I feel like they make it impossible for anyone other than students straight out of high school who had no job and rich parents paying for their education to go. I feel like a lot of people drop out because of how difficult it is to attend and are left with a mountain of debt with nothing to show for it.
I loved Elmhurst College. There are small classes and the professors are amazing and very helpful. I do wish Elmhurst had more school spirit. More activities need to be in place to get more students involved.
Elmhurst College is a great college in a small suburb. It's of walking distance to the local downtown area with much to do and eat. The food isn't bad but is somewhat overpriced. The professors do a great job with trying to help their students succeed as much as they can. Most professors are accessible outside of class and office hours.
Start Your Review of Elmhurst College
Elmhurst College is a "college" (they're technically a university) that can provide you with a degree, but if you're looking for a degree that they don't have, you're going to have a lot of trouble. They're also very expensive, but they do provide a little bit of money for you to enter. If you do your research and prepare with the needed financials, this may be the college for you.
Elmhurst College is a great school with a nice small town feel (even though it's a short train ride from the city!). One thing that I would mention is how it is a large commuter school so campus is dead on the weekends; but that doesn't mean it's not fun! The food isn't too bad and every faculty member is so sweet. If you're looking for a home town feel, come to Elmhurst!
I came to Elmhurst College as a transfer student. They were very helpful with explaining what classes to take before transferring in as well as with creating a schedule for my first semester. Elmhurst offers many scholarships to help with their tuition costs. There is free black and white printing. They have some food options on campus as well as a Starbucks. The campus is beautiful and small. There are both sororities and fraternities that people can join as well as other clubs and activities like best buddies. The teachers at Elmhurst care about you and want you to succeed. It is a friendly and positive environment. Elmhurst also offers graduate programs which can be an easy next step after getting your bachelors degree.
This school has a beautiful campus, a small community, and in a wealthy area. The classes are intense, but you learn so much from them. Not so much a party school, but it is great for students whose main focus is on their education and future.
Elmhurst College is a great college to attend. The campus is beautiful and the professors are great. They do a great job helping you do well in classes, find job opportunities, etc. Would definitely recommend!
The school provides a lot of attainable opportunities for its students while giving a great atmosphere to learn. One thing I would change is the amount of adjunct faculty there is. I wish more money was put into having more full time faculty.
I love this college. I am a transfer sophomore, and it was the best decision I have ever made. The small classrooms make it easier for teachers to help 1 on 1.
What I like about Elmhurst is the diversity. It allows us students to learn from diverse background and we become an inclusive campus.
Elmhurst College is enchanting. In the fall, students walk the cobble stones around campus; artists with there coals attempting to capture the the stark fortitude of Reinhold Niebuhr. Elmhurst College is an excellent choice for any student who values art, philosophy and social responsibility.
Elmhurst is a beautiful campus and has a very cute downtown area to chill out in in between classes. If you like smaller schools you'll love Elmhurst. It is on the expensive side but I think it's worth the investment.
My experience on campus was excellent. It was very neat and organized as well as having a nice community feel.
Elmhurst is an awesome school full of opportunities. I am there now for the nursing program and I've been told that it is one of the best programs out there. The only thing that I would say Elmhurst could have more of is scholarships and grants so that it is more affordable for students. I know for sure that I love this school, but sometimes it's hard to want to stay due to affordability.
Elmhurst College is a diverse program where I can really be myself. I can't wait to possibly go to this school next year. Not to mention how close it is to Chicago. Coming from a small town I can't wait to experience the big city life.
It's a very comforting environment. The professors, the administrators, the students all come together and make the college feel like a second home, like a second family.
Start Your Review of Elmhurst College
Great athletic options like lacrosse. Great Midwest school. Short 45 minute drive from my hometown. Double major oppurtunity.
I went to Elmhurst in 2003 and have had several friends attend there in recent years. The campus was always clean and the staff were friendly and willing to help. The professors always made time when needed to offer advice and make sure each student understands the material.
THe campus is a close community and it is easy to get know people through Greek Life, Clubs, and other various organizations.