Elizabethtown Community & Technical College Reviews

Very excellent teachers who are willing to work with students where they need it! I'm not affiliated with any of their sports, but they do take pride in their team. (The Barons) There are no on-campus dorms so there isn't really any room for parties. Overall Great school!
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College has wonderful teachers and a great learning environment.
The experience here was great! Anytime you need help they were always willing to be there for you. The people there made the atmosphere feel so warming and welcoming.
Start Your Review of Elizabethtown Community & Technical College
ECTC is a wonderful school, full of professors who are passionate about the subjects they teach. I have had very few bad experiences here. The faculty are also very helpful and knowledgeable.
The administration and students are all very welcoming. In addition, you meet a lot of people from different backgrounds. However, I wish there was more diversity.
It seems pretty good i dont go here yet but im about to graduate and cant afford huge college so im going to go here
Teachers are all very great about helping their students. They also have many other resources available when students need other assistance.
Professors are challenging, but helpful. As well as all of the staff! Classes are challenging, but their are support systems such as your professors, the Learning Lab and tutoring. Their is also a lot of great places for studying and student help such as the computer lab, the library, student lounge and the learning lab in each building. A lot of great resources for students and their is always help. A great college for starting out the college life and trying to figure out adulthood.
For Elizabethtown Community & Technical College being my first college for me to attend I am very pleased. The staff is always help with anything and the community It's very safe and peaceful. All my classes are online as of now but that doesn't stop a professor from helping you if you need help or don't understand something which is what I like the most and that is why I give this college 5 stars. With myself graduating early from high school I would highly recommended this college to anyone who is interested or has any questions about it if they are skeptical about going to a smaller college.
What's nice about ECTC is that it's not a huge school. There is always help available whether it is with financial aid, getting the classes you need, or even tutoring. There is always someone available if needed. The bookstore has several different options on how to pay for books which is convenient. If you don't have a lot of money to attend a university, ECTC is the way to go. I am currently taking my basics there and plan to transfer to the University of Louisville. By taking my basics at ECTC I am saving a lot of money while still getting the classes I will need in order to transfer.
ECTC is great for getting your AA, it really helps you prepare for the next 2 years at university. The options are nearly limitless for class selections. There are classes online, hybrid online, day classes, night classes, and Saturday classes. ECTC and my advisors worked with me to fit my classes around my work schedule. With help from the staff at ECTC I was able to complete my AA as a fulltime student while continuing to work fulltime.
Great school and education for a good price. The administration is wonderful, caring, and really do care about your success and future.
This is a small little community college that keeps their campus working as a community. The classes are small enough for the teachers to learn individual names and if you are having trouble in a subject, you can reach out to most teachers and they would be glad to help. They also have free tutoring and free printing made available throughout the week which is extremely convenient for any class that you stuggle in. My experience with the staff (Teachers, janitors, office workers, and counselors) is very pleasant. They have the number for campus security posted all over campus and local cops to monitor, I feel very gurarded here on campus. I personally enjoy going to class here.
This has been the college of my choice. I tried another college but I seemed to have a lot of issues with the other college but not Elizabethtown. When I needed help, they was there. When I applied for financial aid, they was there. Whatever issues I had seemed to have gotten resolved very fast here. When I moved and switched colleges, it seemed like it took forever to get anything done, so I came back to Elizabethtown.
They work great around your schedule that's pretty much as scheduled for anybody.
The online classes are great you get a good work load but if you need help all you do is email your teacher and I'll set up a meeting for you to meet with them in person
They are great they place you were you need to go they are very helpful and does not mind helping.
Start Your Review of Elizabethtown Community & Technical College
It has been wonderful so far. All the teachers are amazing and very motivating. Everybody wants to see you succeed they don't want to see you struggle. Help is given so there should be no reason anyone should fail because all you have to do is ask if there is some sort of help for everything
They are very much on the ball with everything. They are very motivating.
I have started on my major yet I still have to get my first two years out the way first. But I know that I am going to have heavy workloads but I am truly ready for them .