Elizabethtown College Reviews

I just visited Etown and fell in love with it: no other college compares to the cleanliness and organization at Elizabethtown. I am very excited to make another visit and hopefully play on the school team. I met the coaching staff and everyone there is just so hospitable and informative
Elizabethtown College is a great community of academics, people, and passion. Though the facilities are not in top notch condition, the education and connections are worth it.
Elizabethtown has a very welcoming presence around campus! Attending the college it is easy to notice that most of the professors and other staff want to see students thrive in their majors and/or extracurricular activities.
Start Your Review of Elizabethtown College
Elizabethtown College is truly the right place for me. I feel at home and welcomed by other students and faculty. I have been encouraged to learn and to chase my dreams, which is exactly what I'm there to do. If I could change something, it would be for the business office to work more efficiently with part time students.
My experience at Elizabethtown has been amazing. I love the faculty and staff, they are always willing to help students in whatever ways they are able too. They go above and beyond to get to know their students. The campus is beautiful and well kept and everyone is so kind and welcoming. I would love to see more student activity groups on campus, especially directed towards commuter students.
Basically, if you play a sport then it is fun to go here. If you don't it is hard to find normal people to hang out with. And no I'm not a miserable shy person. I'm outgoing and love talking to people. I feel that a lot of the people here are very shy and don't like others and that's why they chose such a small school. Also, if you've come here for academics alone than I think you have the wrong school. A third are here to just get the degree, a third are here to party on their parent's money (dont come here to party), and 1/4 commute, while the rest are truly interested in learning. I find it hard to pay 32,000 a year for an education that I could get on Youtube & the public library...no lie. There are a few professors that are worth the money here, Dr. Melvin , Dr. Greenberg. Campo is always looking to bust people for drinking. One thing they have down at etown is the food. Anyone who wants to eat healthy and lose weight can if they want to.
I love it here at Elizabethtown. A great campus and community. Small, but not tiny. Quaint and comfortable. Their Education Department is amazing, sending students out for field work nearly every semester to gain valuable experience.
I really enjoy the program for my major and I like the people that I have met while I have spent my time at Etown. Everyone is really friendly. The professors really do want you to succeed and are able to take time out of their day to help you.
I really enjoy it here at Etown and all it has to offer me as a student! As an athlete, I got to make a ton of friends from all different sports teams. On campus, there are two gyms that can be used by students, along with exercise classes around campus weekly. The college provides students with games and activities, some including bingo, movies, and shows. Etown also has so many clubs every student can join.
Elizabethtown University is a very friendly place with a thriving community around its borders. People always have a cheerful smile on their faces, especially when you can not find your way around on visitation day! Partying is minimum to none so sleeping isn't a problem around student homes. Professors look forwards to seeing you after class. To top it all off, everything is walking distance away!
great college ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The best part about E-town for me were the professors. During my four years, the professors were extremely helpful and did whatever they could to help me further my career goals. The worst part, however, is the way that money is handled at this school. First, the tuition is outrageous. Second, essential services such as security officers are being neglected in favor of building a new (unnecessary) sports facility.
Most professors are more than willing to take the time to help you learn. I have been able to talk to them about my college and personal life. They have be willing to listen and give advice when I asked.
I am currently enrolled as a full time student at Elizabethtown College, studying Early Childhood Education with a minor in Spanish. So far, Elizabethtown College is wonderful. Coming from a small, private school, I benefit most from the small class sizes and student-teacher interaction. The professors get to know you on a personal and academic level, which I feel is important. In terms of diversity, I wish there was more. This is something that I feel Etown could benefit from and use to their advantage. The community is extremely welcoming and you always feel included despite one's differences.
Elizabethtown College has a great community, staff, and overall a beautiful look. While some of what the college is spending their money on doesn't make sense, it is nice that we have a place that is not only safe but fun to be at for studying.
Elizabethtown offers a wonderful range of majors in small town on a relatively small campus. There are definitely opportunities for all students to socialize, and there are resources for students to access, for the most part.
I adore everything about this college except the price tag. This school is my dream school, as everything is perfect: the professors, the students, the programs, and even the dorms are pretty nice. I love it at E-Town, and I'm proud to be a blue jay!
Start Your Review of Elizabethtown College
I absolutely love it here!! I can't imagine myself going anywhere else. The community is so welcoming and friendly. It is truly amazing to feel like a group of strangers is your family. Truly an amazing school. I could go on endlessly about how much I love it!!
Elizabethtown College is a very small liberal arts college. It is well known for its OT program. The campus is quite small with short walks to classes and the dinning hall. The students and faculty are generally nice and helpful.
Etown is a second home. I loved the welcoming community of staff, professors, and students. I had an internship in my freshman year, which caused me to chose the school in the first place. I wish the community was more diverse and academics more rigorous.