Elizabethtown College Reviews

Basically, if you play a sport then it is fun to go here. If you don't it is hard to find normal people to hang out with. And no I'm not a miserable shy person. I'm outgoing and love talking to people. I feel that a lot of the people here are very shy and don't like others and that's why they chose such a small school. Also, if you've come here for academics alone than I think you have the wrong school. A third are here to just get the degree, a third are here to party on their parent's money (dont come here to party), and 1/4 commute, while the rest are truly interested in learning. I find it hard to pay 32,000 a year for an education that I could get on Youtube & the public library...no lie. There are a few professors that are worth the money here, Dr. Melvin , Dr. Greenberg. Campo is always looking to bust people for drinking. One thing they have down at etown is the food. Anyone who wants to eat healthy and lose weight can if they want to.
I love it here at Elizabethtown. A great campus and community. Small, but not tiny. Quaint and comfortable. Their Education Department is amazing, sending students out for field work nearly every semester to gain valuable experience.
I really enjoy the program for my major and I like the people that I have met while I have spent my time at Etown. Everyone is really friendly. The professors really do want you to succeed and are able to take time out of their day to help you.
Start Your Review of Elizabethtown College
I really enjoy it here at Etown and all it has to offer me as a student! As an athlete, I got to make a ton of friends from all different sports teams. On campus, there are two gyms that can be used by students, along with exercise classes around campus weekly. The college provides students with games and activities, some including bingo, movies, and shows. Etown also has so many clubs every student can join.
Elizabethtown University is a very friendly place with a thriving community around its borders. People always have a cheerful smile on their faces, especially when you can not find your way around on visitation day! Partying is minimum to none so sleeping isn't a problem around student homes. Professors look forwards to seeing you after class. To top it all off, everything is walking distance away!
great college ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The best part about E-town for me were the professors. During my four years, the professors were extremely helpful and did whatever they could to help me further my career goals. The worst part, however, is the way that money is handled at this school. First, the tuition is outrageous. Second, essential services such as security officers are being neglected in favor of building a new (unnecessary) sports facility.
Most professors are more than willing to take the time to help you learn. I have been able to talk to them about my college and personal life. They have be willing to listen and give advice when I asked.
I am currently enrolled as a full time student at Elizabethtown College, studying Early Childhood Education with a minor in Spanish. So far, Elizabethtown College is wonderful. Coming from a small, private school, I benefit most from the small class sizes and student-teacher interaction. The professors get to know you on a personal and academic level, which I feel is important. In terms of diversity, I wish there was more. This is something that I feel Etown could benefit from and use to their advantage. The community is extremely welcoming and you always feel included despite one's differences.
Elizabethtown College has a great community, staff, and overall a beautiful look. While some of what the college is spending their money on doesn't make sense, it is nice that we have a place that is not only safe but fun to be at for studying.
Elizabethtown offers a wonderful range of majors in small town on a relatively small campus. There are definitely opportunities for all students to socialize, and there are resources for students to access, for the most part.
I adore everything about this college except the price tag. This school is my dream school, as everything is perfect: the professors, the students, the programs, and even the dorms are pretty nice. I love it at E-Town, and I'm proud to be a blue jay!
I absolutely love it here!! I can't imagine myself going anywhere else. The community is so welcoming and friendly. It is truly amazing to feel like a group of strangers is your family. Truly an amazing school. I could go on endlessly about how much I love it!!
Elizabethtown College is a very small liberal arts college. It is well known for its OT program. The campus is quite small with short walks to classes and the dinning hall. The students and faculty are generally nice and helpful.
Etown is a second home. I loved the welcoming community of staff, professors, and students. I had an internship in my freshman year, which caused me to chose the school in the first place. I wish the community was more diverse and academics more rigorous.
Elizabethtown College is set in a beautiful town in Southeastern Pennsylvania. I think its biggest strengths are its commitment to service, its engaged professors, and its focus on its students' quality of life. There are so many things to be involved in on campus, from musical groups and dance clubs to intramural athletics and student senate. Everyone can find their niche on this campus. It's the kind of place where everyone knows your name and smiles, telling you hello as you pass them. I think the biggest drawbacks are that it's pricey, although if you're a good student, there is plenty of financial aid available. Likewise, it's not a huge party school off campus since there are very few bars and restaurants in the immediate area.
I could not imagine being at any other school! I love this college, it has a great feeling of family, you really get to know your Professors on a one-on-one basis. If you are looking into small schools i would 100% recommend taking a tour, and checking it out!
Start Your Review of Elizabethtown College
Etown is a small school that has a very 'hometown' feel to it. The town itself is small, as well as the campus. However, it is located just 20 minutes from Harrisburg, Hershey, and Lancaster, so there is always something to do whether on campus, in town, or in one of the cities close by. The college's motto is "Educate for Service". Community service is highly encouraged on campus, and ample opportunities are provided to volunteer. Etown is an amazing college and I have enjoyed my time here.
A good school for online learning that fits my schedule. The adult accelerated program is great. I work full time and went back to school to pursue a BS. I was surprised how many credits I could transfer from my Associates.
I love how beautiful the campus is. The campus is well taken care of and so are the buildings. This makes you feel more at home. In the dorms, they try to include everyone and work with them to make sure everyone feels at home, especially the first year students. Professors are not just the people you see in class because they want you to visit them during office hours and you see them walking around campus all the time, sometimes you'll even see the president! The academics are challenging yet understanding and they push you to work your hardest. The community present at Elizabethtown helps student's come out of their shells and make friends faster and with more ease than they thought was possible.