Elizabeth City State University Reviews

Students need clarification and better one on one time with advisors. There have been times where meetings with advisors consists of more than one student in the meeting.
I haven't really had much experience with Elizabeth City State University. I have visted the college a few times and everything about the school was nice. The campus was clean and everthing was good.
I have enjoyed the time I have spent here at Elizabeth City State University. One thing I enjoy the most is the small class settings. I feel like attending a smaller institution has its pros and cons, however I think there is more pros. When you attend a smaller institution, if you need some extra time with your professor to learn the material, you are moor prone to receiving that extra time. As well as having the opportunity to build a close relationship with you and your professor. Building close relationships with your professors is always a good thing, because once you start to further your education a letter of recommendation is going to be needed. What better person to ask, but the professor that had you in there class and has built a relationship with you.
Start Your Review of Elizabeth City State University
ECSU is a small university but has a certain charm that none can compare to. The student teacher ratio is great and you really get to connect with the professors.
Elizabeth City State has been a wonderful experience so for each and every one of the professors are helpful and motivational. That push students to excel in what they do. In my opinion it is a very good school, the environment is quiet, students are eager to learn and everyone is very friendly. Not to mention the programs are extremely intellectual and better prepare students to be future doctors, educators, engineers, entrepreneurs and more. If I could change anything about Elizabeth City State University, it would have to be the classrooms. I personally taught the classes were over capacity and students were able to move around where they were more comfortable and engage efficiently.
I've had very few negative encounters with that institution. I can say that the only thing I would say as a bad thing about this institution is that their response time for financial aid could be faster. Everything else about the school is really wonderful.
My experience here is that the school is very boring it's always raining so if you plan on going out make sure you have some rain boots. The walk to class isn't that far but yet you still have to walk a distance. The food in the cafe is horrible tbh. The teachers and professors that you receive within your major teaches multiple classes so you will see them again make good friends with them.
Elizabeth City State University is a college experience that will influence anyone to be successful in there career goals. Student life and academics of the school are a breed of superb professionalism along with a neutral atmosphere to fit any one person's personality. It is a fun adventure for someone to who has a diverse mind set and is willing adhere to social guidelines.
Elizabeth City is a small unique campus. I like how there are friendly people and pretty much everyone knows each other. some down falls is that sometimes the financial aid can be messed up and some of the advisors dont tell you things until its your senior year when your about to graduate. other than that, ECSU is an ok place
Hello, My name is Latrice Brothers and I am currently a student at Elizabeth City State University. I'm a junior majoring in Aviation Science and I can honestly say that I am truly proud to be a mighty Viking. Since my freshman year I have met amazing individuals that want to see me grow and move beyond the university. College is a great and fun experience but its not just about the parties. Being in the Aviation program my advisors are hardworking people who don't mind going the extra mile to make sure that each student in that department are getting the help they need to graduate within their 4 years.
Elizabeth City State University is a well organized school and have friendly staffs and professors . Things that need to be changed is meals plans and we need more live events on campus for everyone to attend . Like for instance , we need to open the indoor pool up during the summer time instead of opening it just for class.
I just received a work study job and I really enjoy what I do in the wellness center.
My professors are really cool and the class style is pretty good as well.
I wouldn't know much about this department so I cant really tell you much.
I live in Viking Village and it is next to the best I share a room with 5 other girls but I have my own room and my own bathroom. We also have a full kitchen and a nice living room with washers and dryers always available. Overall I can not complain at all.
I am very interested in these type of things but it is very hard to know how to join.
Once again I am a student athlete on the Women's Basketball team and we work very hard to keep this program going.
Start Your Review of Elizabeth City State University
Its a lot of work but I am also an student athlete so that makes it just a little better.
Safety is very important to me. I feel safe on campus.
Overall, the university is great. Will do their best to help.