Elite Cosmetology - Ohio is a for-profit college located in Norwalk, Ohio. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 62 undergraduate students. The Elite Cosmetology - Ohio acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology and Esthetician and Skin Care. Elite Cosmetology - Ohio graduates 71% of its students.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Elite School of Cosmetology
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Elite School of Cosmetology
- C-Ohio State School of Cosmetology - Canal Winchester
- 2 Year
- Canal Winchester, OH
- B-Evergreen State College
- 4 Year
- Olympia, WA
- 697 reviews
- C+Ehove Career Center
- 2 Year
- Milan, OH
- 18 reviews
- BColumbus College of Art & Design
- 4 Year
- Columbus, OH
- 355 reviews
Elite School of Cosmetology Reviews
This school has worked with my schedule very well! I was supposed to enroll sooner but I had some family issues which wouldn't let me, and they worked with me to help me find a better start date.
I have not yet graduated or received career counseling.
This is the nearest school to me. The faculty seem very nice and out going.