Elgin Community College Reviews

At Elgin Community College i have experienced a nonstop flow of staff who wants you to succeed. Who are truly determined to help to persevere.
I have had great experiences with the professors, and there are so many opportunities to get help in any subject to pass any class.
Elgin Community College is a good school to work towards your Associates degree. It has a website that can guide you through the entire admissions process from registration to graduation. Easy to maneuver, you can locate the answer to any question you may have. The only concern is the programs of study are rather limited. However, they offer " bridge programs" that allow you to enroll at a different school that offers your program at an "in district" rate.
Start Your Review of Elgin Community College
They are very helpful and always made me feel comfortable about starting college. They have classes to help you adjust and all the employees always help you figure out anything that you need. Professors respond quickly and are very helpful as well.
It's a great school and so cheap, it gives young to old adults the chance to study for less than university tuitions which could help cost if you do decide to transfer. I love school.
ECC is a very large community college with a program, degree, or transfer option for pretty much every one. While it can sometimes be a bit loud and rowdy because of the constant clubs and activities happening on campus, it is a great way to transition from high school to college life. Most teachers are very helpful and tuition is decent. It is a great place to save money and further your education.
It is an excellent choice for students who look for good quality of education at an affordable price. It is rich in diversity, student life and has one of the largest campuses. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to save up on money and seeks quality in their education.
I love that it's college that close to home and it can prepare me for a university and I love that you see people around the neighborhood and more people so it's like seeing old friends but meeting new and I believe the teachers here will be great
The class sizes are perfect for a big school. Elgin Community College is defitinly a cheap alternative before transferring to another school. The only thing I would want them to change is to add more clubs or social events for students to meet.
ECC has been an amazing experience for me. The classes are great. the teachers are wonderful,understanding and helpful. The school has many resources available to me to succeed.
Every time I go to ECC someone is always there to help and guide you in the right path. They try and help anyone they can even when they are busy. Something they could work on is organization in the testing area for placement tests etc.
Elgin Community College is an inclusive learning environment with impeccable services offered to students. The professors and advisors are extremely helpful and there are diverse students and activities to interact with. The good food is also a great plus.
It's a decent school. I would recommend starting here before going to a 4-year college. The technology varies by department, but is generally decent.
It's a great school with friendly student and teachers. You fell right at home. Teachers are very supportive and best of all you make friends easy
Elgin Community College was the college that kick started my education after high school. They were close to home which is probably the best but had much more to offer. The classes were very flexible with my work schedule. On top of all that, the professors that I had were remarkable!
I love how professional the whole school is. They take things seriously and make sure you are getting the right education.
Overall my experience has been good, I have learned a lot and I actually like college more than I thought I would have. There was only one teacher that wasn't good at all, even after chance and chance of trying get her help I did not get any. She was not helpful at all and if you did not understand the material she would laugh at you, but over all my other professors were amazing. I learned so much and I walked out that semester knowing more than I imagined. The teachers in the tutoring center were really patient and helpful any time you needed help. I rate ECC a 4 because overall my college experience has been really amazing.
Start Your Review of Elgin Community College
One of my favorite colleges! My experience here was great. My professors were kind and showed their passion through teaching. At ECC you will find diversity in the students and an open campus. Its a great transition for seniors that just graduated high school. Also there are many different classes and clubs for students that are unsure of their major. ECC is known for helping students along the way to success I know from personal experience that you will never feel lost.
Elgin community college is not the typical college experience. This is the place you come to if you strictly want to be done with the education aspect and get out into the workforce as soon as possible. From my own experience barely anyone in my classes socialize and the ones that do typically were in acquaintance before attending ECC. This by far isn't exactly a bad thing, for those that don't care much about the social aspect of college then this is a great choice. For me though the social aspect I of great importance. Fortunately attendance here for me is only a "truck stop", a simple place where I can further my college education while finding direction where I truly want to attend college.
You can pick the schedule you want. I work and go to school so having the ability to do that is what I need.