El Centro College Reviews

The teachers that I have had since I've been at El Centro College have been nothing but amazing. They are very understanding and they all want you too pass. Also they are willing to help in any way possible!
Love how close the school is to where I live. The professors are incredibly helpful. They are able to simplify the most complex theories that are learned during our sessions.
El Centro has a wonderful diverse student body. The professors care about their students engaging in the subject and are willing to answer questions and even spend time after class solving problems or explaining a topic. El Centro doesn't have free parking, but they do offer free bus passes. They don't have many food options, just a Subway and snacks, but there are plenty of restaurants in the office buildings across the street. There are always officers patrolling the campus, inside and outside, so bicycles are safe on the sidewalk.
Start Your Review of El Centro College
The teachers are very kind and will help you but you gotta look for the help which is is of course responsibility but a great community school.
WELL MY MOM ACTUALLY WAS A STUDENT AT EL CENTRO COLLEGE AND HAD BEEN GOING THERE TO STUDY ABROAD IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE. SHE TOOK ME WHEN I WAS A LITTL LAD AND I WOULD ALWAYS WALK THROUGH THE HALLS WITH HER TO HER CLASS ROOM AND TO THE FOOD COURTS. I APPLIED THIS YEAR BECAUSE I WANTED TO KEEP THE DREAM GOING AND EVER SINCE IVE ATTENDED EVERYDAY I WALK THROUGH THE HALLS I SEE HER AS A REFLECTION IN THE SCHOOL MIRROR. ITS A PRETTY GOOD SCHOOL TO ATTEND THE PROFESSORS ARE GREAT AND VERY UNDERSTANDING ID DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ANYONE WHO JUST WANTS TO HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THIER CAREER.
I've been having a great experience at this school.Graduate in the near future and take on what I've learned here.
I have not started to go there but my experience with advisors have been really great and ilook forward to attending here and being really successful in life
Although a community college, El Centro College has given me the opportunities I have needed in the last two years, and has prepared me to transfer to bigger and better affairs.
I really love El Centro mainly due to the fact that the college has a Culinary Arts program which fits perfectly well with what I want to do in life. The only two things I would like to see change is the Campus food because there is only a subway which is kinda on the pricey side. Secondly, I would like to see the financial aid office to be a little quicker on their jobs.
El Centro is a great academic learning place. So far schooling there, I have seen their sincere interest towards students most importantly. Professors try their very best to help student whenever and however they can. They make you work hard to achieve what you want and that's the best part I love about them. I would really recommend anyone to go to El Centro.
I loved how the professors allowed me to be in the classroom with my mom while class were in session. I also love how much great food they have to offer.
Its great! I can do them when my daughter is asleep at night.
The courses offered are great, but they need to remember that most people who are attending have to have a work life balance and most of the people in the program are older.
They do need to improve in the availability for the curriculum. if its more on line or weekend classes, just to grow the program.
Its great because it an on line course and its self paced. I can take the course when my daughter is asleep and no distractions!
The class sized are great! I am very happy with the classes and the overall program.
I am an Interior Design Student. I have been in the Contract Furniture Sales world for a great deal of time. I had to step back to take care of my mother who had Alzheimer's. After learning so much about the illness and working so closely with caregivers, assisted living facilities, I decided to go back to school. The program at El Centro is a respected one in the Dallas area. The work load can be over whelming but thats partly due to me being a single mother with a 9 year old.
Start Your Review of El Centro College
Going back to school and being 47 years old has been a great learning opportunity for me. You have all age groups so you can get a perspective from all different generations. Its been a journey and being a single mother it shows my daughter how hard you have to work!
I wish parking did not cost. And i feel that all students should get a free DART pass. Not just part-time and full-time students
Proefessors always were approachable and easy to access