El Camino College Reviews

1,200 reviews
They need to make a parking structure. But overall is a good school. Teachers are really nice & campus is not as bad as people think. It's in the city of Compton but it's not bad at all.
El Camino is a great transition school. Classes are usually small, professors are helpful and always available.
The teachers were very fair and I felt my experiences there were worthwhile. If I had to change something it would be the availability of classes when trying to sign up.
Start Your Review of El Camino College
El Camino College is a great place to be if your intentions are to learn. I truly believe some of the best stem professors work there. They are truly passionate and it shows in the way they teach and care about every single one of their students. The campus may not be the greates and the parking is usually terrible but the overall experience is great. The good thing is that there are plenty of restaurants across the street of the campus.
El Camino College has some of the friendliest people I've ever met. The quality of the teachers varies wildly though, so it's important to check the online rate my teacher sites first. But then again, that's probably just a standard thing to do when signing up for classes. I also really enjoyed the diversity of the campus, as well as how many places to eat they have. Overall it's a good school but it seems to be largely for transferring to a better funded, more major-focused school after you complete your Associates degree or minimum transfer credits.
El Camino College is a great school. The campus is currently being updated and the student body is diverse. Overall I have had a wonderful experience here. The majority of the professors are organized and enthusiastic!
El Camino College is a great school. It is an affordable place to attend and the education received is excellent. The professors are always kind and available to meet with students who have questions about the material taught, as long as you visit them during office hours. The student population is very diverse and the campus has a safe and secure feel to it. If you are a student who is unsure on what career path you want to follow, the counselors are very helpful in providing an educational plan and assisting you in searching for a career path that suits the student. Even if you already have a career path, the counselors make sure that you stay on track and provide an education plan that allows the student to transfer to a four-year university.
The college its self isn't too bad. As long as you have self motivation you will make it. Keep an eye on newly added classes sometimes their system glitches
I STARTED AT EL CAMINO COLLEGE IN 2009. I ENROLLED IN ONE CLASS JUST TO SEE IF THE SCHOOL WAS FIT FOR ME. I PASSED THE ONE CLASS I WAS TAKING. WHILE I WAS THERE I MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE AND I GOT ALONG WITH MY PROFESSOR WELL. EL CAMINO COLLEGE DEFINITELY PROVIDED ME WITH A SAFE, COMFORTABLE AND COURTEOUS ENVIRONMENT FOR ME TO LEARN. I HAD SO MUCH FUN LEARNING AT EL CAMINO COLLEGE BECAUSE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS WERE SO EASY TO TALK TOO THERE. I BUILT SO MANY GREAT RELATIONSHIPS THAT I STILL HAVE TIL THIS DAY. I LOVE EL CAMINO COLLEGE. NOW EVERY SEMESTER AT EL CAMINO I AM A FULL TIME STUDENT.
they have great programs that help you throughout your college experience. professors aren't like your ordinary high school teachers, majority of them care about your academics and help you along the way in your classrooms.
I am going to start as a freshman soon but I was part of the Summer Reading and Writing Academy and it was a really fun and helpful experience. It was nice getting to know professors and get used to the college life.
Like other colleges some professor exceed beyond expectations and others. The campus is beautiful and offers many opportunities for students to get involved. the food is not so good. Something that can be improved is the communication that goes around the school; like when events are happening, or when something goes wrong.
I like how flexible the programs are, and how you can alter your ed plans to fit your needs. It is also much less expensive to fulfill your lower level GEs and then transfer, as opposed to going straight into a 4 year. Their Honors Transfer Program is also fantastic!
I sincerely enjoy el camino college. The academics standard here is fantastic. The only complaint I could possibly have is an online degree program. Anything of that nature would be amazing. Their diversity in online courses is the next best thing, however; so not really a complaint I can make. Security here is pretty great too. Quick response. Lots of diversity, lots of friends to be made, beautiful campus, lots of great restaurants in all their diversity, bad parking. Take early classes or get a motorcycle, or, take afternoon courses.
Excellent falcuty and helpful staff. A lot of classes which are transferable to most Universities. Multiple cultures
El Camino College is a great community college to attend! They have so many degree and certificate programs. The staff there are really helpful and the professors are really great! Community college is an affordable way to start your college experience and El Camino is one of the best!
I like how the campus looks and feels like a college/college environment. The campus bookstore is awesome and doesn't run out of books and is affordable for the most part.
Start Your Review of El Camino College
When i was at El Camino i had a very pleasant experience.The staff and students there are very helpful,nice,and friendly.
El Camino Community College has been one of the best decisions I have made about my higher education. It has been far more affordable to attend this school than it would have been to attend a four-year university. The professors that I have had the pleasure of knowing are encouraging of students and although counselors are under-employed, they usually find time for you any way.
Have I mentioned the buildings? Quite a few areas of the campus have been remodeled during my time as a student at El Camino, and the results are impressive. New technology for classrooms, more classrooms, and nice bathrooms! The changes on campus have definitely made me feel good about where some of my money must be going.
I love this campus I wouldn't want to go to any other school. Food can be quite overpriced depending on where you. Just need to go to the right places. And most of the time there's always something going on, whether it be a college day or some club having a fundraiser outside the library lawn. I recommend