ETI is a private college located in Hempfield Township, Pennsylvania in the Pittsburgh Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 15 undergraduate students. The ETI acceptance rate is 100%.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Education & Technology Institute
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Education & Technology Institute Reviews
I have graduated at mekelle University, Ethiopia in 2010 with good result and characteristics from over all students of the batch. I can attach the recommendation letters from my teacher and the department head. And also I can send you the reference letters from my recent work institution, Mizan-Tepi University.
All in all it was good like the curriculum which was one of the most things that I appreciate and also I wonder instructors’ friendly relationship with students still it is in my mind.
To somehow it has problems and doesn’t functional usually.