EDP University of Puerto Rico - San Sebastian is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review EDP University of Puerto Rico - San Sebastian
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice172 Graduates
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences18 Graduates
Computer Programming13 Graduates
Business Support Services12 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician12 Graduates
Business Administration and Management8 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
After EDP University of Puerto Rico - San Sebastian
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like EDP University of Puerto Rico - San Sebastian
- NGUniversity of Puerto Rico - Carolina
- 4 Year
- Carolina, PR
- 53 reviews
- NGColegio Universitario de San Juan
- 4 Year
- San Juan, PR
- 6 reviews
- C+California University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- California, PA
- 1,293 reviews
EDP University of Puerto Rico - San Sebastian Reviews
Review EDP University of Puerto Rico - San Sebastian
The people in campus are very friendly. The professors are great instructors and make you very comfortable, more than professors their friends. Whenever you need any services they do as best to help you. In conclusion it’s a great University.
The department of nursing in EDP University is highly qualified to help students get exactly the knowledge that they need to be the best nurse professional.
The university offers a introduction class to college life and careers opportunities in the field.