Edmonds Community College Reviews

Most professors really care about what they're teaching and about the success of students. Nice environment with tons of resources, free tutoring, 24/7 technical assistance, and friendly faculty.
I enjoy my life at EDCC. With great diversity and academics I'm growing as a student. My professors are helpful and great mentors in my education.
Overall I believe this is a fantastic community college that offered a lot more than I ever expected. I originally came to this school because it was the only community college with a Horticulture program that had more than just landscaping. The classrooms and facilities are well equipped and comfortable. The quality of the teachers however, can vary widely; some are fantastic and others are horrible. Dorms are nice but incredibly expensive, the local are is mostly boring with decent shopping and food, campus food is good with decent prices and athletics has a much bigger program than I would ever expect for a community college. Safety is alright but, I have seen few warning emails a year about some crimes on campus that come along with safety tips. EDCC is a fantastic college with high transfer rates and fantastic facilities and programs. I continue to attend even with an hour long, congested traffic commute.
Review Edmonds Community College
I like that EDCC is really diverse. They have a large student population for a CC. It's really diverse, there is all walks of life that study here from freshman right out of HS to people in their 50's. One thing that is horrendous is the parking..... the parking here is horrible honestly it tales you like half an hour to find a spot and its a true miracle if you do.
Nice teachers, old technology, programs for specific degrees are not organized well. Good [place to get general AA though. Parking is horrible!!
This school does an excellent job of catering to every student's needs. People of all different backgrounds and ages can all get what they need at this college. As someone who attended during high school to earn high school and college credit, I felt like an equal to everyone else, despite my young age. Overall the teachers, opportunities, prices, and students were great.
They have tons of class options and time options as well. Some times can be awkward though.
Never did well in my online courses, but that could be a personal thing, and different for everyone.
I'm transferring to finish my certificate at another school, but was able to get some class finish here too.
Lots of class offered both day and night, and has tons of clubs to get to know people.
Has lots of caring professors and career options for students.
Got me far enough to decide what I would like to do, but will be transferring to another school to finish.
Can lead to great opportunities and jobs, convenient and affordable for students, and can easily lead to a 4 year college.
The credits for the classes that I took, majority of them were transferable to campuses in the Washington state.
The online classes were great, easy to be accessed and not too complicated
I love the professors. They are mostly so helpful and friendly. Moreover, the ESL teachers, they understand our struggle as being foreign students. The size for classes were mostly small, usually 20-30 students.
EdCC provides the internship and job opportunities. They have Center for Career that helps students to find jobs, improve their resumes and cover letters. Also, EdCC also has many classes, so you could choose with classes that work the best for you.
Review Edmonds Community College
The professors are good, friendly, and so helpful. EdCC offers a diversity in the professors and the students. Lots of students come from foreign countries and it was just amazing to know how people from different country socialize with foreign students.
this school has way more programs to choose from than other community programs
I am not really sure but hearing from other student. I think they have some good programs for people to follow their dreams.