Edinboro University Reviews

1,031 reviews
Edinboro University is a very welcoming and well kept school. With many different major options as well as activities and clubs available, everyone is bound to find something they love to do here.
I like how involved my nursing teachers are in my success. I love the advisor idea so you always have someone to guide you
I liked that the sizes of the classes are small, makes for a better, more relaxed learning experience. I would like to campus police not be so aggressive with underages
Start Your Review of Edinboro University
Edinboro University has a very nice campus, with plenty of clubs, sports, and other organizations that a student can join. The food is good, though it gets tiring after some time and it is mostly fast food. Several of the classes can be difficult, but they are still very informational.
I chose Edinboro as my Graduate School because a few of my classmates from undergrad also went to this school and loved it. We are in the Masters of Social Work program, the teachers are pretty fair, though keep in mind this is a graduate level program and they do pile the work on! The best part about this program is that they allow us to intern with our place of employment! How easy does that make life for us?!
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania is a very good school for the price. I would hope to see the president and other of the school start to climb to new acheivments.
For the past year and a half, Edinboro has taught me a lot that I will cherish forever. My number one thing that I have enjoyed the most while being here is the bonds I have created with other people. I have met individuals from all over the country that I know will be in my life forever. Also, this college has taught me a lot about myself. I have learned how to be independent and not having to rely on anyone else. I'm becoming more mature and learning how to be my own person all thanks to Edinboro.
Has been good so far, a few things that could be nitpicked, but you could do that for any college. I don't have a doubt that as long as you do well in your studies, and network, then graduating and having an enjoyable time is not a far-fetched dream.
So far mt experience at Edinboro University has been very positive. Most people are friendly and willing to help.
I love the faculty in the classes I attend. They usually have a great sense of humor and genuinely care that you learn something constructive. It's rare that I would ever dread going to class, unless one seems to be particularly monotone.

The sprawling campus is beautiful!

The main drawbacks is of the following: they don't salt in the winter (instead they use grit), and their food could use a lot of work.
I had no clue what to expect going to Edinboro but I'm thankful that I made the right decision. I met and continue to meet great friends and faculty, and I'm truly involved and excited to learn and participate in classes and activities. I made the right choice.
Edinboro University is a great choice if you are looking for something that is acts as a home away from home. The professors are easy going and are always willing to help you out in any way that they can. The environment is very relaxing, especially being that Edinboro itself is a college oriented town. There's so much to discover here, so you might as well do it!
I have enjoyed my time at Edinboro University so far. After one year I can say that an education at EU is a reasonable investment.
I think Edinboro University is what you make of it. It is a very small town and definitely is capable of being boring. However, if you are social and put yourself out there it can be a phenomenal university.
Nice school. Very diverse, very involved. Professors were helpful. Advertising for events could be improved, and food options could be better (especially on weekends).
I like that Edinboro has a wide variety of majors for you to choose from. Edinboro is accredited in many of their programs. They make the learning environment very well structured.
Edinboro oh Edinboro...where do I even start?

Well academically, Edinboro suffers the same fate as many other classes, great professors and well designed classes, mixed with bad professors and out of place classes.

Food wise, it is incredibly average and should a person have any food allergies, there is almost nothing to eat here. Actually, over the past two years, Edinboro University has offered less food choices and has significantly decreased the amount of food for those with food allergies.

It's a predominantly a white college and isn't really known for sports and they have long since cracked down on parties.

The housing looks amazing, but realistically there are a decent amount of problems and is very very expensive.

I only stay because of the sky rocketing Computer Science department, and even that's kinda shaky. But the professors are very knowledgeable and the classes are informative for going into the workforce.
Start Your Review of Edinboro University
The computer science program is great and the professors in general are helpful. The campus is a bit iffy, as some of the buildings are pretty decrepit but i think they're working on it slowly.
Edinboro was great! A great University and a great town. I have a dual degree from Edinboro! I'm proud to be an Edinboro Alumni. I feel that the professors, faculty and staff are top notch.
My experience at Edinboro is good because they do not have a lot of a party scene so I am able to focus on my school work.