Edinboro University Reviews

1,025 reviews
For the past year and a half, Edinboro has taught me a lot that I will cherish forever. My number one thing that I have enjoyed the most while being here is the bonds I have created with other people. I have met individuals from all over the country that I know will be in my life forever. Also, this college has taught me a lot about myself. I have learned how to be independent and not having to rely on anyone else. I'm becoming more mature and learning how to be my own person all thanks to Edinboro.
Has been good so far, a few things that could be nitpicked, but you could do that for any college. I don't have a doubt that as long as you do well in your studies, and network, then graduating and having an enjoyable time is not a far-fetched dream.
So far mt experience at Edinboro University has been very positive. Most people are friendly and willing to help.
Start Your Review of Edinboro University
I love the faculty in the classes I attend. They usually have a great sense of humor and genuinely care that you learn something constructive. It's rare that I would ever dread going to class, unless one seems to be particularly monotone.

The sprawling campus is beautiful!

The main drawbacks is of the following: they don't salt in the winter (instead they use grit), and their food could use a lot of work.
I had no clue what to expect going to Edinboro but I'm thankful that I made the right decision. I met and continue to meet great friends and faculty, and I'm truly involved and excited to learn and participate in classes and activities. I made the right choice.
Edinboro University is a great choice if you are looking for something that is acts as a home away from home. The professors are easy going and are always willing to help you out in any way that they can. The environment is very relaxing, especially being that Edinboro itself is a college oriented town. There's so much to discover here, so you might as well do it!
I have enjoyed my time at Edinboro University so far. After one year I can say that an education at EU is a reasonable investment.
I think Edinboro University is what you make of it. It is a very small town and definitely is capable of being boring. However, if you are social and put yourself out there it can be a phenomenal university.
Nice school. Very diverse, very involved. Professors were helpful. Advertising for events could be improved, and food options could be better (especially on weekends).
I like that Edinboro has a wide variety of majors for you to choose from. Edinboro is accredited in many of their programs. They make the learning environment very well structured.
Edinboro oh Edinboro...where do I even start?

Well academically, Edinboro suffers the same fate as many other classes, great professors and well designed classes, mixed with bad professors and out of place classes.

Food wise, it is incredibly average and should a person have any food allergies, there is almost nothing to eat here. Actually, over the past two years, Edinboro University has offered less food choices and has significantly decreased the amount of food for those with food allergies.

It's a predominantly a white college and isn't really known for sports and they have long since cracked down on parties.

The housing looks amazing, but realistically there are a decent amount of problems and is very very expensive.

I only stay because of the sky rocketing Computer Science department, and even that's kinda shaky. But the professors are very knowledgeable and the classes are informative for going into the workforce.
The computer science program is great and the professors in general are helpful. The campus is a bit iffy, as some of the buildings are pretty decrepit but i think they're working on it slowly.
Edinboro was great! A great University and a great town. I have a dual degree from Edinboro! I'm proud to be an Edinboro Alumni. I feel that the professors, faculty and staff are top notch.
My experience at Edinboro is good because they do not have a lot of a party scene so I am able to focus on my school work.
At Edinboro University you will meet great professors and awesome students as you come in for your first year. Though as you are meeting the greats and the awesomes, you will run into professors that doesn't care as much and students who are downright crazy. I say professors who doesn't care as much because as you come to college for the first time, you will notice that there are professors that teach and professors that talks and very few that can do both. Some professors talk during class that has nothing to do with lecture and there are professors that will teach you what the material that deals with the lecture. With crazy students, you never know who is going to catchfish you later on down the line. Nonetheless over all college is an amazing appearance just due to the knowledge you are gaining and the new amazing people coming into your life. Good luck with your college search!
I took a tour for school, and it seems very put together, and the professors seem to truly care about their students.
Beautiful location, with a wide variety of degrees you can pursue. Great sports teams, and an all around great atmosphere
Start Your Review of Edinboro University
The biggest thing I liked about my university was the great funding and quality of the music building. There are sound proof practice rooms with pianos in almost all of them. There are may other buildings dedicated to specific majors that also seem grand. One thing I'd like to see change is the food prepared here.
I liked Edinboro University because they offered classes at the Porreco Center. I started there, which gained my interest in continuing on and eventually moved to the main campus. I like that it has near buildings and facilities. I also like the smaller class sizes and the brilliant, helpful teachers in the psychology department.
Edinboro is the perfect size campus. The food on campus in not horrible and the highlands dorms are amazing. All the staff are always there to help and the students are always so kind.