High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.47 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Edgewood College Reviews
The values, staff & campus are amazing! The school is terribly expensive. They don’t work with you when it comes to cost. They assume everyone going there is above a certain income. I know several people myself included that had to leave due to cost. The academic staff actually encourages leaving and getting more for your money elsewhere. The on campus living situation is poor. As well as diversity and inclusion
I am a graduate student at Edgewood College seeking a Master's degree in Bilingual Education. Edgewood is nestled right off of a lovely little lake that provides great scenery, a bike path to a nearby nature preserve, and a short walk to great independently owned restaurants and shops. The professors and administration are very helpful and supportive. I would highly recommend Edgewood to other graduate students - if they can afford it.
Edgewood has provided me with a great experience so far. The professors are always more than willing to help, there is a variety of resources for students, dorm living isn't really "dorm living" (luxury compared to other schools), there is a diverse population, and the academic experiences and opportunities provided here are outstanding.