ECPI University Reviews

1,216 reviews
so far the experience has been good. advisers are easy to speak with and to reach out to for any questions. schedules have been laid out nicely and easy to read. the campus itself has a library and a little cafe to get something to eat. books are provided which is nice
Not the best school. But if you want something quick, might be for you. But keep in mind if you fail a class you have to sit out for 5 weeks which will sit you back 10 week, having to repeat the class. Having to repay for the class again. Ecpi is the school if your moneys right.
I haven't actually attended classes, as I start in Spring of 2019, but so far, my experience has been a wonderful one, with no wait lists, and the staff are all rather helpful.
Start Your Review of ECPI University
My experience has been wonderful. The students and the teachers are very helpful and make u feel like you are at home. Academically it has opened eyes to many different areas of work experience and has given people a better life. I love ECPI and I would recommend it to anyone. They have online classes also that help with your already working schedule. The professors online are just as concerned as the one on campus. They want you to succeed in school and in life. They are there to prepare you for your new career and the discipline you are going to need. So ECPI University is a great opportunity to grow, and I think you should try it.
I liked the structure of the program. 5 week rotations were great. Would like to see improvement in campus especially the simulation dolls and equipment they lacked the feeling if realness so I ultimately felt under prepared in real world situations. I am especially grateful for them offering evening classes. I was able to maintain my home situation and academic pursuits. On the downside as an evening student the availability of clinical experiences were often very limited.
Very professional instructors create a great environment to learn and succeed. I would recommend ECPI to anybody looking to further their education in an environment that caters to their needs such as flexible class schedules, other students who are motivated to reach their goals and help you reach yours, and instructors who are well educated on the subjects they teach, and who are always willing to work with students to make them successful.
This school is ok. It is a roller coaster ride so be prepared. This school does provided good resources for the day classes. The will help you find a job when you finish which is awesome. A lot of jobs want you to have experience but when you get hired on the spot at your school, it helps you gain the experience that you need to move forward.
I graduated summa cum laude from ECPI University’s Virginia Beach campus in 2017, with a B.A.S. in Homeland Security. I thoroughly enjoyed the speed of the classes. What I learned at other colleges in one month, we learned in a week at ECPI. I have never been more challenged by my eduacation than I was at this school.

My professors taught us how to conduct real research and how think for ourselves, rather than relying on the media for information. The professors weren’t just there to click through PowerPoints and make us do our homework...they were passionate about their work and were highly skilled in their craft.

I highly recommend this school for any Criminal Justice major looking to make a life for themselves in law enforcement and federal agencies. ECPI will prepare you to be professionally ready for your career.
Tuition is extremely high..but worth it. The Newport News campus needs better clinical sites for the LPN program. The school also needs to offer scholarships to returning graduates as well as students who maintain a high gpa and remain on the deans list for the majority of the program...at least half of the program. The school does prepare you for the NCLEX, and pays a portion of the nclex fees.
I have just registered to ECPI. Thus far all have been very helpful and cooperative. They have been very approachable. Great communication: email, phone calls, text messages. The course schedule is workable between online and in class. Very understanding of most students work full-time as well as a lot are parents.
I went to ECPI's culinary school and had a fantastic time. This was before the dedicated baking program and Portsmouth location, but it was great. The chefs were readily willing to help students an
They're highly organized and guide you through the process. People in this program show up to succeed and the communal support even through study groups has been phenomenal. Highly recommend.
I really like how everyone was helpful. They have been quick to respond to emails; or even answering any questions that I have. I’ve had a great experience so far. Financially it is more expensive, but since I’m applying to the nursing program my tuition covers my 2 pairs of scrubs, books, nursing equipment, which saves money in the end. Since the school isn’t a campus with dorms and stuff, it won’t be like seeing the same faces every time I’m there because classes are at different times.
The school is good for a fast pace program and people who are looking be done within 18 month time frame.
ECPI University has been a great experience. Not only do they provide tutoring, they have career advisors. The career advisor assist with resumes, prepare for interviews, and finding a job.
I love that they care about their students that have to work while earning their degrees. This school had been a great choice for my life and my furture career.
ECPI University offers fast pace classes to get you into your desired field much faster than any other college or university around. I am looking forward to future classes and starting to work in my career.
Start Your Review of ECPI University
I enjoyed mostly everything about ECPI University including the staff and students. I loved how the teachers will make sure you know the material taught before you walk out the door. And if you don't they offer tutoring for students who struggle with the material told. I enjoyed that my peers and teachers give me positive and/or negative feedback on my work. I dislike that the prices in the cafeteria are pricey ,especially, for a private campus where students have to pay so much for tuition already. That's something I believe the school should change if they could because I believed it'll help students save money.
Better professors and employees who’s able to not stereotype certain races. They’re library is awesome and cafe. Parking lot can get filled quick during the day. Some of the advisors are very helpful.
the school is fast pace like I want, so that I reach my goals as quickly as I can. the school is expensive and offer very few financing options.