ECPI University Reviews

1,170 reviews
I am currently enrolled in the HealthCare Administrator program, receiving my Bachelor's degree and will be complete by May 2018. The staff is great, and helps out in any way possible. They go above and beyond to help their students succeed. The school is very diverse in the people that attend, they have military and people from very different backgrounds.
ECPI is great for working adults. Accelerated courses make earning a degree possible. However, there are times that classes aren't available for students to take, causing a student to 'sit out for a term", postponing the path to graduation, and interfering with financial aid.
My overall experience at ECPI University was wonderful. I immediately felt welcomed when I sat down with an advisor. My advisor gave me assurance on my classes and the program I was interested in. It was very beneficial for me to be able to do a walk through on the campus. I think ECPI University was a great choice for me because of it being so close to my home and it being a hands-on school, this will allow me to get real world experience for my future career in the health field. If there were anything I had to change about ECPI, I would not change anything.
Start Your Review of ECPI University
Starting at ECPI I never had a doubt that this school wouldn't be the right fit for me. I have not met one staff member that didn't say hello to me in the hallway , all faculty were very welcoming. I am satified with my decision to go right into this medical program out of high school while I find it a bit challenging because the nursing area is a very competitive field ,you have to be wise and on ur game. Many of the people I go to school with are older than me also more experienced so I feel lower but in a way it causes me to push myself harder. My teacher has the ability to incorporate humor while still getting the point across and I find this helpful because it keeps me interested and helps remembering the subject better
I love this school because the classes are small and you get a lot of hands on experience! The school is very easy to locate. The staff are all very friendly and will help you in any way possible! I overall have had a great experience at ECPI.
I love the accelerated programs and that my books and uniforms are all included in tuition. However, the books provided are all e-books so I ended up spending money on books anyway to have a paper copy.
It was an amazing experience. The teachers are helpful and kind. The resources were plentiful and helpful.
It is the best decision I ever made. The facility and professors are outstandable and great. They give you great information during the short time your in the class
I have only been there for three days but so far it's going really well. The teachers are very nice and seem to be dedicated to your sucess. It is a very fast paced school and there is a lot of work to do in a little amount of time but there is a lot of help there for you of you need it. I was misinformed about some of the information when I first signed up so just be sure to clarify everything and make sure it is all correct. Talk with your advisors in detail about the program that you will be taking and make sure you ask a lot of questions before you sign up. Other than that small thing I have no complaints so far.
I love the way the school it's structure I really please with the office people very nice and helpful personal I really grateful of the installations in my town Newport News, Va.
They are very friendly and very helpful when it comes to getting you the information you need. I feel like once I become a student I will be part of the family.
I just graduated with a degree in the culinary arts in applied nutrition program in May, 2017 and was accepted into the FoodService Management Bachelor's program with ECPI on the CIV campus. I have grown professional from my educational journey that I have taken and the one that I am still on at CIV while currently working on my Bachelors.
It has been a pleasure attending ECPI. I am finishing up my current degree and then pursuing my master's.
Great school, great teachers, and staff. Staff really wants the students to succeed. There are a lot of opportunity to network and meet others in the industry. Students are given many opportunities to volunteer in the community. Such as feeding after-school children from poor neighborhoods, cutting turkeys for the holidays to provide meals for the less fortunate. Making soups and healthy meals for marathon runners.
I love ECPI University bra size everyone here is so helpful and they want to make sure you succeed. I wish I would have know about this school years ago. I am earning my bachelors degree in Network and Cybersecurity.
My experience with Ecpi has been a great one. I love the fast pace and to be able to work around my full time job schedule.
I have no started school there yet, I will next week, however it is a very clean campus; the advisers hold your hand throughout the entire process and even go through the pros AND cons of the school.
Start Your Review of ECPI University
Ecpi is a good school. I attend the Raleigh campus. Has a very good atmosphere and some of the teachers are great teachers. I feel that by being in the LPN program that its program needs some uniform between the teaching and the lab instructors. I feel sometimes they have no consideration when it comes to inclementing weather and most of the students travel from far distances. But I enjoy attending ECPI.
The constant communication between the professors and the students is superb. The professors, along with the rest of the staff, are excellent at making sure their students are taken care of. The counselors help the students prepare and know what to expect at the beginning of the course.
Veteran friendly school. Great campus. Personable professors. Small class sizes. Knowledgeable staff. Exuberant atmosphere!