Eckerd College Reviews

Eckerd is a very small, but great liberal arts college in Saint Petersburg. Everything is great here like the small class sizes so you can really interact with your professors and are not just a number. Everyone here is so driven and hard working. Not to mention everyone is super nice and accepting. The small classes really give me a chance to excel while still living in paradise with my friends from all over the country. I could not picture myself being part of any other college community, this is where I belong.
There is no diversity but it looks like it might be changing. Depending on the class makes you feel if you are gaining anything. Campus is pretty.
Eckerd is a medium sized college located right on the waterfront in beautiful St. Petersburg Florida. Their admissions counselors and professors are very supportive in creating a program that best suits your career goals. They assign you a mentor who works closely with you to fine tune your program. They have a strong international travel program. There a wide diversity of clubs to get involved with and activities on campus every day.
Start Your Review of Eckerd College
Choosing Eckerd was one of the best decisions I've ever made! Eckerd has changed my life tremendously, in a way I could never have imagined. I have made incredible friends and been exposed to amazing opportunities. Eckerd truly lives up to its reputation of one the top 40 colleges that change lives.
It's a great school. Everyone is very nice and welcoming, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. It's right on the water, which means you always have a beautiful view. The campus is great, it's so nice to be able to hang out outside and study.
LhbicdfdfdHjk.bjksc cdcscjkcslkjcSkhjscfdsojifvsfsdhjoerfojefhrffeoijdfeiojfofdejklfdepjkejokfdejjofoefjjofefffdehjofreofhejrjohrjohferohjokjferpkfjrefefejkfrkjejkfreljkkljfefkjlfefefflkhi
Eckerd college has many opportunities that allows students to risk becoming their best and having multiple opportunities to succeed.
Everyone is very welcoming, the 'Eckerd bubble' encourages you to discover yourself and your passions, and equips you with the resources to do so.
Eckerd College truly is a "college that changes lives." I was initially drawn to the warm climate and laid-back environment of Eckerd, but the professors, classes, and extracurricular activities are top-notch. Through my four years at Eckerd I was able to study abroad multiple times, participate in several different community service projects, and expand my horizons through meeting a diverse group of people.
Very fun and engaging. Eckerd University has a beautiful campus and a quite pleasant social scene. Beyond the sandy beaches and sunny faces the academic and club potential is quite sufficient. Also if you like to party, that does go on.
Eckerd is a beautiful "summer camp". I love how small all of my classes are and I love the environment here. This is a very inclusive, liberal arts school where students are given a lot more freedom than most universities. Eckerd will change your life.
The atmosphere, socially and academically, is amazing at Eckerd. I wouldn't change a thing! Longboarding to class barefoot and spending the afternoon tanning on the field or jumping off the pier are some of the things that make Camp Eckerd truly amazing.
I love Eckerd. It is a tight-knit community that has proven to able to cater to each individual student. While tuition and fees can be a steep financial burden, and the administration's sometimes lax attitude to actually helping you, the all around experience definitely makes up for it. My professors are great people, who really want to see me succeed. The community, though clique-ish at times because of Eckerd's size (<1800 students), is unique and fun-loving once you find your crowd.
Eckerd College has such a beautiful campus and the fact that the campus has its own beach puts the cherry on top. Not only that, the academics are rigorous and really challenge your intellect to learn as much as possible.
Eckerd College more amazing people working there than you'd ever expect when first looking at the school. Having professors who really want to work with you and see you succeed seriously does make all the difference. The rowdy party scene also doesn't hurt my rating of the school, though the amount of sexual assaults which occur on-campus and are covered up by the school heavily encouraging men and women to not report to the police is....heavily concerning. The food also has a tendency to roll the stomachs of anyone who doesn't have iron organs, and what's worse, there's no 24/7 place to eat on campus. There are very strict meal times in the cafeteria, and the meal plan is absolutely enforced (if you look in the handbook, it says the only way to get off it is a medical note from the Dr.!) which extremely cost-inefficient when there are free weekly shuttles to Wal-Mart. Other than that, Eckerd's a great place, would highly recommend.
NOT SURE AT THIS TIME, AS THIS WILL BE MY FRESHMAN YEAR AFTER GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL, PPHS. I PLAN TO ENJOY MY FRESHMAN YEAR, I PLAN TO REMAIN POSITIVE AND FOCUSED. I PLAN TO LEAD AND NOT FOLLOW, I PLAN TO ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES OF COLLEGE LIFE IN A SAFE AND HAPPY MANNER. I PLAN TO STUDY, BE ON-TIME, GET THE REST THAT I NEED IN ORDER TO PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS. I PLAN TO BE RESPONSIBLE, I PLAN TO BECOME A RESIDENT ASSISTANT, I PLAN TO BE IN ORDER, BE SAFE, ASK QUESTIONS, LEARN MY CRAFT, SHOW RESPECT AND BE RESPECTFUL OF MYSELF AND OTHERS. THANK YOU.
Eckerd is such a great environment. I have learned so much personally about myself and academically in my study field!
Start Your Review of Eckerd College
I love it here. The student body is so diverse and accepting of everyone. The professors truly care about each student and want them to succeed. Anyone who wants a small, liberal arts school should look into Eckerd College.
I like how engaged the professors are. Making use of their office times is very important and wise, and it helps a lot for one-on-one discussion with the professors.
Welcome to the best college in the entire country. It's literally like living in paradise with classes. The professors are incredibly intelligent and understanding. The students are beond open minded and so much fun. There's always really lit parties on campus that never get shut down by cops, it's crazy how relaxed Eckerd is. Coming to Eckerd was the best choice i've ever made. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.