Ecclesia College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCCAA Division I
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ecclesia College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Ecclesia College Reviews
I was introduced to Ecclesia College at a time of my life when I had no direction. Ecclesia was a place where I grew in my faith and developed a passion for ministry. I was able to build close relationships with many staff, faculty, and students. It is a great place to gain life-long friends. My time there was probably the sweetest time of my life.
Since coming to Ecclesia college I've grown more than I thought I could; both in my knowledge of God and in my relationships with others. I've met great friends who take me outside of my normal comfort zone and challenge me to always do my best in everything. The staff and faculty are also very encouraging.
I honestly love the friendships that I have made here at my school. Though they are few, I find my friendships to be genuine and amazing. There is this one person who is like the older sister I always wanted. The teachers can be really helpful, and understanding as well. They bring a new perspective to learning, growing, studying, and bridging the gap between students and teachers.