Eastwick College Reviews

Love the school, professors and students. I feel that I am going to receive a great education and the professors make it very easy to learn. I am 26 and wanted to begin a new career and feel that I made the best decision to attend Eastwick College. I fell that I will have a great career once I graduate and going into the medical field was a great choice.
Very small and tight-knit, easy to get around to people you need to get in touch with. Students are nice and helpful. Professors are helpful and informative.
Constantly changing their curriculum so they can basically cover their ass. Eastwick is a business, they don’t care about anyone but money. They set people up for failure. They offer evening programs for student but do not accommodate them. The school is a joke and an embarrassment that they are still standing. Plus they make you pay $180 for graduation with only 2 tickets and $65 for additional tickets. It’s a ripoff and a scam.

They feel that that students will benefit from longer prep courses NO YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOUR NBCOT SCORING PERCENTAGE GO UP. ITS OUR $515 THAT WE ARE USING NOT YOURS SO IF WE FAIL WE FAIL. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ALL CARE WHEN YOU DONT. IF THE SAME INFORMATION IS GIVEN IN 4 SUNDAYS, 8 WEEKS ISNT GOIN TO CHANGE IT! STOP REFRAINING PEOPLE FROM GETTING INTO THEIR CAREER BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE AFRAID TO LOSE YOUR ACCREDIATION (AGAIN)
Start Your Review of Eastwick College
Wonderful professors and atmosphere. The professors really take the time to help you understand the course and offer wonderful examples. So glad that I decided to come to this college.
Love Eastwick College Best Teacher's and caring staff. Happy New Year!🎊🎊.

I can't wait to go back to school on the 3rd of January 2017. New year! New life!❤😊
They have a placement department, and offer internships to students while taking classes and I've heard some people get jobs from their internships.
The classrooms are designed to emulate an actual workplace, and I really like that about it.
There aren't many schools that teach OTA locally and its very competitive. It's a quick program and you get to learn from instructors who have been doing this for many years. Because of the hands-on experience, I think I will be very comfortable when I'm out and actually doing this everyday.
The flexibility is good, they have day and evening classes for the students that need flexibility.
The alumni network for the field I'm studying is very good, Eastwick has alumni spread throughout different hospitals in New Jersey and New York and Connecticut. The prospects of getting a job right out of school are high being that you'll be working at an externship for 6 months prior to graduating, so it can serve as an audition for you to get hired after the 6 months plus gain valuable experience.
The courses are good and thought provoking. Also the class size being smaller is beneficial and you have a better learning experience as a result.
The school is reputable and works with a lot of hospitals within New Jersey as well as New York for externships. Eastwick also always has postings for jobs that are in the area.
It's very engaging and very challenging, but it's beneficial for the field in which I would like to work in.
So far it's been very well. The professors want to see you succeed and seeing them give you all they have makes you want to do you're best.
For review, teachers give you the test with answers, you don't learn a thing, and as time goes on, everything gets Barr because you know diddly. And they go through teachers like its water, non of the teachers stay for more that a semester. I went through 3 teachers for one class.
The best part for me was the instructors. They know what there doing because they have job experience in the real world.
Great learning environment with hands on training
Start Your Review of Eastwick College
Since the program has made a big hit there is ALOT of students in my classes and sometimes we even have to switch into bigger classrooms just so we have space.
Student career prospects are just about like any other degree program you get into. Be sure to brush up your resume and communication skills.
Easy application/registration process. They will take just about anyone with money here. Peer-to-peer interaction is good as long as you're open minded and willing to listen to others. Professor/student relationships are fairly easy and a great way to communicate is through email or nicenet since they are never in the office during their office hours.