Eastfield College Reviews

I think the college is extremely well rounded, and is excellent at accommodating students. I attended as a dual credit student while attending for Psychology and never felt out of place. I genuinely felt welcome, despite being younger and less experienced than a good majority of the people attending. The professors were a great help to any and all students who were willing to reach out and receive it, as well as ensuring that their lessons were interesting and engaging.
I genuinely enjoyed my brief experience at Eastfield and encourage any one to apply that is looking for a good two year school.
I love how easy it is to sign up for classes, but the advisors at Eastfield College don't really know what they are doing. It's best to see them once a semester to make sure you're on track, but take their advice with a grain of salt. Otherwise, it's a good school.
Eastfield is a community college is a welcoming college that is open to anyone and especially for those who aren't able to afford a full university experience.
Start Your Review of Eastfield College
The experience of Eastfield college is very affordable and my #1 choice to avoid those high tuition fees for an Associates degree.
Small and compact. If you don't have the money for a university then go to East field and you can earn an associates or a bachelor. You can also start at East field for junior college and then you can transfer to a university.
Excellent Automotive Program, they have a General automotive, Honda and Toyota program. Students are helped with getting a job. Best of all the tuition for an Associate in Applied Science is under $4,000.
Eastfield college is a very good school when it comes to the professors i get on my schedule, they explain the subject very well and give enough time to do my homework and quizzes/tests. I also get along with many of my classmates and they teach me to communicate better since i am a shy person. That is why i think the community college is an overall good experience.
I take a lot of online classes, so the simplicity and ease of use of econnect to plan and register for my classes is very useful. Ecampus is a great platform to complete coursework for my classes. Eastfield College is a very helpful and easy to understand college.
Since I started taking classes there my education has grow , they have great professors, and campus is easy to navigate.
I like how it’s very diverse and how it’s easy to get access to. The staff is very friendly, everything is in order and couldn’t ask for a better college.
It was small with many resources and events on campus. They also ofered flex terms (8 week classes) to help students get more done in a semester.
The community college is the best in the Dallas Community College County District. Most professors and staff care about their students education as much as the students do. Could be more campus activities that students ACTUALLY want. Need more food other than Subway. Need more professors to teach other foreign languages(FL) because sometimes students cannot take FL because no professor to teach it.
It's a good community college with professors and staff that care about seeing their students succeed.
I enjoyed how professors were willing to spend time with you after class and help you with issues may have had even if it was small. The campus has a lot of events they hold for students and interact with to get them involved and informed about the things going on around them, clubs are very active and offer huge opportunities.Some issues with the college is that the counselors don't seem to be of much help and try to get you to take classes that you do not need for your major and simply want to take your money and waste your time. At times they don't even know what you need to be taking and have you running around in circles around campus looking for your answers they should have. I would say like any campus it has its ups and downs but the professors really do try to help especially in the history department I would recommend people to go to Eastfield for a good experience to get you started on your path.
EASTFIELD COLLEGE MESQUITE IS ONE OF THE COMMUNITY AROUND DALLAS COMMUNITY THAT TRAIN YOU TO HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO SUCCEED IN LABOUR MARKET.
I enjoy going to Eastfield the professors are willing to help you succeed in life and it’s never hard to ask for help when you need it. During my time at Eastfield I would say that it is a really friend school I never had to worry about my safety.
Starting my first semester at Eastfield this July and can not be more excited. They registration was very easy and they are very helpful.
Start Your Review of Eastfield College
I chose to Eastfield for many reasons but I do not regret it. The classes are affordable and it is a very welcoming school. The minute I stepped in to ask about registration I was immediately greeted and was asked if I needed any help which I was honest with them by telling them yes. My first semester I struggled balancing work, my personal life, and school work. My professors listened to me and understood the issues I was having at home which is why they worked with me. For that I will always be forever grateful for. I cannot stop thanking Eastfield for giving me the experience and I cannot wait for next semester to start.
I really liked Eastfield College due to the online program they offer. Most of the degrees can be accomplished fully online which is the best fit for me.
Eastfield college is an excellent college. Eastfield has made me have a wonderful college. The campus is beautiful and the teachers are very nice and helpful. I have been successful with my classes and overall career studies.The college is really secured because the police is always around.