High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities53 Graduates
Business Administration and Management29 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics9 Graduates
Chemical Technician9 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician8 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping7 Graduates
Executive Assistant4 Graduates
Child Care Provider3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College
- NGMercer County Technical Education Center
- 2 Year
- Princeton, WV
- 11 reviews
- NGUnited Technical Center - Adult Education
- 2 Year
- Clarksburg, WV
- NGRoane-Jackson Technical Center
- 2 Year
- Leroy, WV
- 2 reviews
- C-Salem International University
- 4 Year
- Salem, WV
- 126 reviews
Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College Reviews
Eastern WV Community and Technical College is a great place to get your college education started. It's a lot more affordable than most other colleges and the majority of the courses are transferrable if you wish to go onto further education. The professors care about the students and aren't against working with them one-on-one if necessary.
They are so helpful. I believe this college will help me to reach my overall goal with no problem at all!
I'm majoring in Psychology and the school has a lot of really good classes and the curriculum is understandable. If you're struggling and you need the help, they take the time to get you back on track. The staff also works with local hospitals and doctors' offices that work with my major. It allows me to internship and job shadow to help me get my hands-on learning. It's extremely excellent.