So who are we? We're not the type of people born with silver spoons. We're the type of people who work hard. We'll have fun in college, but we want a job when we're done. And we don't want debt. At all. In fact, half of us graduate debt-free, and 93% are employed after we graduate, which is definitely above the national average.
Some of us came for the fraternities or sororities. Some of us came for Division I athletics. Some came for the state's lowest tuition and the friendly campus community.
We all stayed because we make a difference. After all, life at EWU is about the community. People smile. They give you high fives. They want to hear your story. They want you to belong. They want you to change the lives of people around you.
Welcome to the only college on earth where the grass is always redder--and not just because the football field is bright red.
Eastern Washington University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.109 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.124 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.123 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.139 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.171 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.86 responses