Eastern Washington University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Big Sky Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.109 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.116 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.115 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities178 Graduates
Business Administration and Management163 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services132 Graduates
Exercise Physiology100 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies77 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 66 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.131 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.163 responses
After Eastern Washington University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.86 responses
Eastern Washington University Reviews
Review Eastern Washington University
I absolutely love EWU! The campus is beautiful, and you really get to experience all four seasons. All of my professors were super approachable and willing to help in anyway possible. They really want to see you succeed, and that is refreshing to see. I would recommend EWU to anyone looking for an environment where they can grow and achieve their personal as well as academic goals.
My Brother is in the service, came back from deployment over seas, and while working on the other side of the world, Eastern stayed in touch with him, showing him is options and what Eastern has to offer, helping him set up how future when he got home. Their kindness and dedication to their students is why Eastern is my Top choice for School!
Eastern Washington University is a beautiful and diverse place to attend college. There are so many ways to get involved and they have something for everyone! My favorite part of EWU is having this feeling of belonging somewhere. I have created a family here and wouldn't trade it for the world. The staff members helped me decide what I wanted to major in by simply being nice and encouraging. They steer you on the right path and are always there for you. Applying to EWU was one of the best decisions of my life.