Eastern Virginia Career College Reviews

EVCC is a great school. Friendly staff and excellent instructors. I did both my Basic and Master Esthetics Program here and couldn't have had it any better.
I love this college! The nursing program is very difficult but the staff helps you. I wish I would have known about the college sooner.
Eastern Virginian Career College is ahead of other area nursing school graduates in regards to the quality of students being graduated. The class sizes are small and personal and the course content is designed to equip the students for success in their chosen profession. Online classes are not available, which might be seen as a drawback for some, but the face to face instruction and hands on learning is great.
Start Your Review of Eastern Virginia Career College
I am really happy at Eastern Virginia Career College. It is a small college so the professors and be more personal with you. They really care about your learning experience and strive to help you succeed in your profession. I would most definitely recommend EVCC!
So far I have had a great experience with EVCC. I am in their OTA program and I enjoy it. The instructors are nice and do everything they can to help you out when needed.
EVCC is a great massage and wellness school! They even have a student run spa to practice skills before graduating. They give a complete starter kit and table included with every student. Very fast courses. Passed my state license test easily thanks to great instructors.
I like this school. They actually seem to care about you here, and want to see you succeed. They offer multiple programs and I am in the nursing program. The staff is friendly. The teachers for the most part are decent. The things I would like to see change is that I wish the school would listen to students opinions more.
I chose bad because we don't offer online courses at our school.
Its a good school to go to because they help you find jobs once you graduate.
There isn't much involving the alumni here. We are are tech school.
The teachers here are okay, but not the best. You kind of have to go out your way to ask for extra help.
I chose to be in the esthetics course. I love it because its very hands on and makes people relax and feel good.
My school that I chose was my first choice, yet it didn't turn out to be what I wanted it to be.
The people that have graduated are well trained.
its flexible, works around work and home.
not taking any online course.
very helpful on helping you with finding extra help with school.
Start Your Review of Eastern Virginia Career College
they always post job opening, it doesn't offer alumni, due to it being a technical school.
i'm taking the medical assistant program, its a little intense, but nothing i can not handle, I'm happy I'm here. the workload is whats needed for this career, not to much just enough. they help you get ready for you career, helping with resume and clinical work also. a great school, it more hands on which is perfect for me.
class registration was not hard at all they are actually great with helping you and having you understand. anatomy, we slo do computers, medical assistant hand book, pharmacology . they also offer tutoring and the teacher also offers her help as well. in addition to tutoring. they have a medical library so your able to understand.