Eastern University Reviews

I like that it's a Christian college and the core values of the school is faith justice and reasoning.
I am in my second year of graduate study and so far I love it! The classes are tough but worth it. I am pursuing a master's in counseling and I truly believe that Eastern is preparing me for a successful and rewarding career.
Eastern University is a college that requires a certain taste from its students. The college is very small which allows for the student and teachers to have relationships that would not be found elsewhere. This allows for students to bond and thrive in certain classes. The downside of eastern is that the food is subpar, and the facilities are just as bad. For students who are looking for state of the art facilities, Eastern is not the place to go. Christians may find Eastern disappointing because of its liberal stance on things, and students who are not Christian may not like it because some rules may not make sense. All in all, Eastern is a good school if a student is looking for great relationships with teachers, and students. These relationships help get opportunities that others may not find. However, If one is looking for a school with state of the art academics and equipment, Eastern is the last place to look into.
Start Your Review of Eastern University
Eastern University is a wonderful place to engage in important discussions in a Christian environment. The campus is clean, safe, and has a community atmosphere. Going to Eastern was the best decision I could have made - the professors and staff are dedicated, the people kind and welcoming, and the education engaging and bold.
My experience has been really well at Eastern. The staff is amazing and the campus is beautiful. However the food is not as good as it was during open house or the overnight they had. The walk to town is pretty great. There are not a lot of noises and there is a lot of animals on campus so you will always be surprise what you’ll find there.
Eastern does a great job of caring for their students. If you come here, you will be known by your professors, by the resident life staff, and by so many others on campus. You will be challenged in your way of thinking but you will be supported the whole time. Eastern is not the perfect school in any way, but it could be the perfect school for you. I like to think it was the perfect fit for me.
I love that this is an institution where my same values, practices, and beliefs are welcomed and shared.
I like the friendly family environment. I like the small class sizes and how the professors are always willing to talk and help you with anything you need. The food is not the best. There are also quite a few rules but overall, a good college.
I liked this university the best, because as soon as I walked on campus I felt like I belonged there. Also it is really close to the King of Prussia Mall, but the campus is surrounded by woods.
Eastern University is an excellent Christian school with great students and professors. I especially love the clubs and organizations. I was able to start my own club, The Eastern Conservative Club. Eastern is a very diverse university with students from as far away as El Salvador and Japan
I love the people near and the atmosphere. They also offer a lot of scholarships too. The food is okay, but is a great place to meet up with friends.
It has a lot of potential. Gen eds are decent, core classes are pretty good. Great if you're a strong Christian, though if you're on the fence or hesitant then it can go either way. The biggest negative about the school is they promote dependency, as a student you are not allowed live off campus (unless its from your parents home), you can’t close the door with the opposite sex in the room (though LGBTQ couples have been known to room together), and the in room opposite sex rules are unpopular. For example, if a person of the opposite sex is in the room one person must sit up at all times while the other may lay down, and blankets may not be shared. It is of my personal opinion that if you wish to have those beliefs, it is your right to practice that. However, I do not believe that it should be a school rule. The school means well, they want to promote community. However, at the college student's age, it is certainly taking steps backward away from adulthood as opposed to toward it.
I love the community at Eastern University and am glad that I decided to go there for college. The professors are dedicated to your success
My experience was wonderful. What I really like about Eastern University are academics, the campus was peaceful, and all the professors are nice. I don't want to change anything.
Eastern University has far exceeded my expectations for what I thought college would be. The professors here take every chance to get to know the students on a personal level, and truly care about the success of the students. It is a Christian university, and thus the Christian worldview and fundamentals are integrated into the classroom and all throughout campus. The quality that I cherish most about Eastern is the family-like atmosphere that surrounds the campus. The students, faculty, and staff are all very close and supprotive of each other, which makes the college experience that more special.
I really love the nursing program here. I think it is a rare thing to be able to discuss the beautiful connection between God, nature, science, and caring for others.
love the school wish it was cheaper wish there was more of a party scene so that I don't have to go so far off campus to have fun
Start Your Review of Eastern University
Eastern University has allowed for me to further my education and relationship with God through extensive studies and impassioned research. I appreciate every day I have at Eastern University and cherish each moment that I am blessed with. I like that the classes at Eastern University are rather small; this allows for more assistance and personal help with the material. If I ever have a question or do not understand the material, it is very easy to get the support I need. Something that Eastern could improve on are the housing buildings. The dorms could undergo some refurbishing to create a better housing environment.My time at Eastern University has been enjoyable and I look forward to what each day holds.
I have had a great experience at Eastern University so far. The other students are friendly and it creates a good family-like environment.
I go to this school as an adult undergrad.I really like this program because the classes are accelerated , 1 night a week, and fit my work schedule.