Eastern University Reviews

Eastern has a very nice environment and a decent cafeteria. If you're looking at a small university with a friendly environment. Eastern is a good choice.
I enjoyed my time at Eastern because this is where I met some of my closest friends. I had really great professors in the Psychology department and I was able to connect with people of different beliefs and backgrounds as me. My biggest complaint was that it was not diverse enough for my liking.
The community is and forever will be the best part about Eastern University. Although I am just beginnning my journey here I have found that it is to be compared to that blank canvas or a fresh sheet of notebook paper. Where all of the things are possible and your imagination is never to far to reach for. I imagine that like car rides home from fun experiences always seem shorter on the way back, my time here will, because of the amount of fun I am having, seem cut to short. I am excited to experience life on campus, life in community, and life after Eastern.
Start Your Review of Eastern University
They weren’t clear with one of the grants that they awarded me- later taking away. Other than that, the staff and everyone has Been so helpful.
The experience I had made me want to go to school there to get my career it’s the most comfortable feeling I’ve ever got at a school
I love the close knit community Eastern University offers. I appreciate the fact that class sizes are small enough that teachers know students by their first names. This in turn builds class unity and overall campus closeness. Also, the academics are highly regarded, and Professors go out of their way to ensure students are grasping the concepts discussed in class. I am excited for the my future career in Physical Therapy, and I know that Eastern University is preparing me well to serve others with physical impairments.
Absolutely love it. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. The teachers take time to get to know you and they are always willing to help.
I was excited to visit eastern cuz my bf lived across the street at cabrini but I hate cabrini so I was like ok let me try eastern. anyway, when I first got there I walked onto the campus and felt like I was trapped inside a little dollhouse with weird people who only talked about the lord and mary and joseph. they don’t seem to care about education only church. there’s weird rules about boys and girls being together. anyway my stupid mom made me commit so i’m now entering my 2nd year and couldn’t be more miserable. the ribs are good and the fries but sometimes food isn’t even enough to keep me happy & that’s saying a lot cuz I love food. eastern sucks don’t go there unless u wanna become a priest or the virgin mary.
The campus is beautiful especially during the spring and fall. The professors and faculty are wonderful and are willing to help you.
I enjoy the beauty of Eastern’s campus. I also enjoy how small their classes are. It brings a level of intimacy in the classroom that you could not get in a larger school.
I am a current graduate student at Eastern. The faculty are caring and I feel like I am getting an excellent education here.
I visited Eastern University for registering for school. While my visit was short it was enjoyable. The staff were very helpful and the students were all around welcoming. The atmosphere was set for learning, there were classrooms with up to date technology. The facilities were really clean and modern. There was nice lounge areas and encouragement throughout the hallways.
Eastern tends to charge for every little thing and as much as we pay to go there, its discouraging that every little thing cost money and the food is awful.
I find the campus to be very beautiful and the people very friendly. They do have strict rules though which can be an annoyance.
I love the atmosphere of the campus and the environment that is attributed to the campus. The teachers a very accommodating and approachable, especially the psychology department. I would change the food and the way the campus spends money. Other than that, it has been a great experience.
Some of the rules are a little bit much considering how much the school has changed since it first opened up. In a safe neighborhood and very quiet which is great during the week. For weekend get always Philadelphia is only a 30 minuet Drive and there’s tons to do. Professors are generally caring and want you to do well. Athletics are growing quickly to be a main factor in this campus
I will be starting this spring 2018. My experience thus far has been great from the information sessions, financial aid sessions, to the application process and acceptance. Everyone that I have encountered has been extremely professional and helpful.
Start Your Review of Eastern University
Eastern University is a godly school, people are very loving, like dean, teachers/ professors, facility,and people that attend the University. What I like about how they teach is they accommodate their student with the education that is conducive to them. And I am excited about being a student at the University,etc.
I like that it's a Christian college and the core values of the school is faith justice and reasoning.
I am in my second year of graduate study and so far I love it! The classes are tough but worth it. I am pursuing a master's in counseling and I truly believe that Eastern is preparing me for a successful and rewarding career.