Eastern New Mexico University Reviews

I first was an employee at the college in the health services department. The staff on campus are friendly and helpful. The student body is very diverse, as this university is one of a handful that welcome students from many different countries. It is rated high in the nation on the Anthropology program, only miles away from where the "Clovis Man" was discovered. The Allied Health Services have also received very high reviews. The Speech Language Pathology program is exceptional. I am currently working towards completing a Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) degree. The university has built the BSN and MSN program from the ground up, and have improved each year. If you're looking for a 4 year university with a home town feel, low crime rate, and very attractive tuition, this is the place for you.
It's a very diverse community and the people do as much as they can to make everyone feel right at home.
Eastern New Mexico University is a great campus. The campus is fairly small, which makes getting around much easier and faster. The professors are all great and most are very easy to reach whenever. The classes are mostly specific so that definitely helps for the degree you're trying to achieve.
Start Your Review of Eastern New Mexico University
I am currently a music student enrolled at Eastern New Mexico University. The campus is beautiful. The town is small, but the college could not be more lively. There is always an event going on somewhere.
I like that Eastern New Mexico always keeps you up to date on what you need for college and what you can do to get in the school. You
I love the campus, the entire thing is beautiful. I also love how small it is and being able to have a lot of one-on-one time with teachers without having to make a plan weeks in advance. The campus has many things to enjoy like a gym and a pool and all the dorms are lovely to stay in. Teachers remember you after you pass their class and are always willing to help you in future classes.
Eastern New Mexico has issues with the main advising office so after you receive your personal advisor things should look up. Be careful and do most research on your own most offices are unhelpful
Overall, I am absolutely enjoying my time at ENMU. The teachers are very attentive and have always been available to help me when I contacted them. Also, the campus is beautiful! I wholeheartedly recommend ENMU because it has everything I was looking for in a college experience.
I really enjoy the easy accessibility of the faculty. They are so easy to reach, even for online students. Teachers get back to students via phone calls or emails super quick and walk ins to talk to your advisor are very common. Small classroom groups also make proximity easier and encourage in-class interaction and discussion.
It was amazing! Small classrooms that aren't overwhelming to you and your professors. They also give you the opportunity to have one on one time with your professors in case you need help on your assignments.
Eastern New Mexico University is fantastic. The faculty is generally amazing, and their clubs and organizations are great. The only issue I have with ENMU is that not a lot of help or information was given to me about financial aid. I found out about scholarships that are available only to incoming freshman when I was registering for my second semester and no longer eligible for them.
Overall, ENMU is a fun, small campus. For the price you get a safe campus, a strong education, and a tight nit community. If you're looking for a small, safe campus to focus on your education, this is your ticket to it.
The university itself is great, but the surrounding town can be a downfall for those who aren't used to small towns. Many degrees and programs to choose from, and the professors are great.
I love the staff they are full of excitement and are really motivational. There can be improvement in the dorms. The RA's need to be more demanding, alot of stuff gets returned damaged.
Great university! A sort of hidden gem. Fantastic anthropology program, the entire department is virtually flawless. The campus is well maintained with some beautiful buildings. It's difficult to come by an unfriendly person in the entire town. Only complaints are that it's in middle-of-nowhere, bible-belt New Mexico, and the campus food could due with some improvements. I'm so happy I chose Eastern! The small campus and welcoming atmosphere are perfect if that's what you're looking for!
It is an amazing college. They are so friendly and the college helps you with anything that you are having trouble with. They have been helping get through most of my toughest times.
Everyone is their to help you and fun activities and is a really good school you get to meet new people from different back grounds the teachers are nice and students and teachers help you with anything you need
Start Your Review of Eastern New Mexico University
Eastern New Mexico University is the perfect combination between a small town college and a large university. I fully feel I was able to have a healthy and fun college experience, while still being close enough to home to see my family, but far enough away to find my footing as an adult and easily pursue my career and education goals.
Overall it is an ok University, the only reason I am coming here is because I get a waiver through my work. It puts that one step closer to go finish my degree.
I was awarded a full ride scholarship to play football at ENMU. I was hesitant at first coming from a big city to a small town but the charm and friendly people make it inviting and it grows on you. I miss it now and intend on going back at some point and potentially retiring out there and opening up my own business.