Eastern New Mexico University Reviews

I enjoyed the setting. The campus is often very quiet and the community is very respectful. Due to the small campus it is more than likely that one has seen the majority of students. In addition, professors are very understanding and will often try to help you the most that they can. The one thing I would like to see change is the food options. While the food that is offered mediocre, there is always room for improvement.
ENMU is a fun place to attend college if you are not from the area. For those who have lived there their whole life is is rather boring. Very affordable and good place to gain an education.
Professors are personal and smaller classes are great. Very friendly university. I liked the smaller school however the town was not my favorite. Not much to do in Portales.
Start Your Review of Eastern New Mexico University
Located in eastern New Mexico, ENMU is a beautiful campus, with a diverse student body. The faculty and staff are very attentive and have always been available to help me when I contacted them. I am currently working towards completing a Masters in Education of Administration and have found everyone to be extremely helpful. If you are looking for an excellent four year university with a low tuition, located in a small town with a low crime rate, ENMU is for you!
I like the activities and how involved everyone is on the campus. Portales is a small town, but the university always has some sort of activity for the students to be able to participate in. The professors and students are friendly and the campus itself is very easy to navigate from class to class.
I first was an employee at the college in the health services department. The staff on campus are friendly and helpful. The student body is very diverse, as this university is one of a handful that welcome students from many different countries. It is rated high in the nation on the Anthropology program, only miles away from where the "Clovis Man" was discovered. The Allied Health Services have also received very high reviews. The Speech Language Pathology program is exceptional. I am currently working towards completing a Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) degree. The university has built the BSN and MSN program from the ground up, and have improved each year. If you're looking for a 4 year university with a home town feel, low crime rate, and very attractive tuition, this is the place for you.
It's a very diverse community and the people do as much as they can to make everyone feel right at home.
Eastern New Mexico University is a great campus. The campus is fairly small, which makes getting around much easier and faster. The professors are all great and most are very easy to reach whenever. The classes are mostly specific so that definitely helps for the degree you're trying to achieve.
I am currently a music student enrolled at Eastern New Mexico University. The campus is beautiful. The town is small, but the college could not be more lively. There is always an event going on somewhere.
I like that Eastern New Mexico always keeps you up to date on what you need for college and what you can do to get in the school. You
I love the campus, the entire thing is beautiful. I also love how small it is and being able to have a lot of one-on-one time with teachers without having to make a plan weeks in advance. The campus has many things to enjoy like a gym and a pool and all the dorms are lovely to stay in. Teachers remember you after you pass their class and are always willing to help you in future classes.
Eastern New Mexico has issues with the main advising office so after you receive your personal advisor things should look up. Be careful and do most research on your own most offices are unhelpful
Overall, I am absolutely enjoying my time at ENMU. The teachers are very attentive and have always been available to help me when I contacted them. Also, the campus is beautiful! I wholeheartedly recommend ENMU because it has everything I was looking for in a college experience.
I really enjoy the easy accessibility of the faculty. They are so easy to reach, even for online students. Teachers get back to students via phone calls or emails super quick and walk ins to talk to your advisor are very common. Small classroom groups also make proximity easier and encourage in-class interaction and discussion.
It was amazing! Small classrooms that aren't overwhelming to you and your professors. They also give you the opportunity to have one on one time with your professors in case you need help on your assignments.
Eastern New Mexico University is fantastic. The faculty is generally amazing, and their clubs and organizations are great. The only issue I have with ENMU is that not a lot of help or information was given to me about financial aid. I found out about scholarships that are available only to incoming freshman when I was registering for my second semester and no longer eligible for them.
Overall, ENMU is a fun, small campus. For the price you get a safe campus, a strong education, and a tight nit community. If you're looking for a small, safe campus to focus on your education, this is your ticket to it.
Start Your Review of Eastern New Mexico University
The university itself is great, but the surrounding town can be a downfall for those who aren't used to small towns. Many degrees and programs to choose from, and the professors are great.
I love the staff they are full of excitement and are really motivational. There can be improvement in the dorms. The RA's need to be more demanding, alot of stuff gets returned damaged.
Great university! A sort of hidden gem. Fantastic anthropology program, the entire department is virtually flawless. The campus is well maintained with some beautiful buildings. It's difficult to come by an unfriendly person in the entire town. Only complaints are that it's in middle-of-nowhere, bible-belt New Mexico, and the campus food could due with some improvements. I'm so happy I chose Eastern! The small campus and welcoming atmosphere are perfect if that's what you're looking for!