Eastern New Mexico University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.45 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.51 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.51 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities295 Graduates
Business Administration and Management44 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies40 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology39 Graduates
Medical Social Work24 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.53 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.66 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses
Colleges like Eastern New Mexico University
- C+Eastern New Mexico University - Roswell
- 2 Year
- Roswell, NM
- 215 reviews
- BNew Mexico State University
- 4 Year
- Las Cruces, NM
- 2,759 reviews
- C+Central New Mexico Community College
- 2 Year
- Albuquerque, NM
- 1,153 reviews
- C+Western New Mexico University
- 4 Year
- Silver City, NM
- 267 reviews
Eastern New Mexico University Reviews
Great university! A sort of hidden gem. Fantastic anthropology program, the entire department is virtually flawless. The campus is well maintained with some beautiful buildings. It's difficult to come by an unfriendly person in the entire town. Only complaints are that it's in middle-of-nowhere, bible-belt New Mexico, and the campus food could due with some improvements. I'm so happy I chose Eastern! The small campus and welcoming atmosphere are perfect if that's what you're looking for!
Overall, I am absolutely enjoying my time at ENMU. The teachers are very attentive and have always been available to help me when I contacted them. Also, the campus is beautiful! I wholeheartedly recommend ENMU because it has everything I was looking for in a college experience.
My first year of college and I felt more than welcomed. I felt like I was visiting family! The professors and faculty in every building and encounter were more than helpful and very kind. They helped me with any question or any confusion. Though some classes were harder than others, I could ask any questions at given times and be granted with a sense of comfort and understanding. I really loved the feel of campus and the helpful hands of the people around me, faculty or friend.