Eastern Nazarene College Reviews

Loved the school. Definitely a good school for someone looking to attend a Christian school. Great psychology and social work professors.
There's a great sense of community at this small school in Quincy, It's very safe, has great diversity, is close to Boston, needs some updating/renovations.
I like that ENC is a small college. there are some friendly people. I like some of the professors. the scenery is beautiful but you kind of need a car because of the public transportation sucks.
Start Your Review of Eastern Nazarene College
What I liked about ENC was the diversity, and how close the classes were to the dorms. You don't have to walk a large amount of distance to get to class. The food could've been better. The housing is partially good. But the campus setting is beautiful. It's very nice and peaceful since it's such a small campus. If you're majoring in STEM or working your way up to becoming a preacher. I would recommend but anything else besides that I would recommend somewhere else.
I love this place. It is a great school. The teachers are down to earth and want to connect with students on a personal level. lastly, the campus is beautiful.
Very nice college in a wonderful location. Everyone is friendly and open. So far this seems like a great place.
It's decent if you find friends to do stuff with. If you just sit in your room and do nothing you will hate it here. If you play a sport, be prepared to not be on a great team but it will still be fun if you make the best of it and also focus on your schoolwork.
Great School with great people. Pretty good academics, and close proximity to Boston. I have met so many great people here and I can't wait to continue my education here.
I never wanted a big school, and first visiting ENC showed me that I was right to think so. The atmosphere was any typical college type except a more homey feel. The student-professor ratio is about 10:1 creating the perfect classroom. Student life was filled with activities that everyone can enjoy. Athletics are always a good match up and create a good time. Overall, ENC showed me as student that christ and education fit very nicely together.
Get out as soon as you can before you turn into one of them.
Do not listen to any of these people I do not trust them.
Greek life doesn't deserve to be on this campus.
Its a sham. Came here for a turf field that will not be here until after I have my first kid and a specific coach who ended up being a hell of a salesmen.
People there are care and helpful. They willing to help everyone regardless of your physical appearance.
Keep up the good work!!
School is very clique based. Jocks with jocks, and so on and so forth.
The school is good and I already have a job in the field. I am looking to obtain the degree to move upwards in the company.
Start Your Review of Eastern Nazarene College
The program is great in theory. The classes are 6 week periods and involve an entire semester worth of knowledge. the program is supposed to be geared towards full time employed adults, and being such the program requires a lot of time and group projects. These are difficult to manage among varied schedules and scattered distances.
I wish there was more help to get an internship
The cable tv doesn't work in my building but other than that it's fine