Eastern Nazarene College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Early Childhood Education66 Graduates
Business Administration and Management61 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities18 Graduates
Elementary Education11 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services10 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.23 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Eastern Nazarene College Reviews
I never wanted a big school, and first visiting ENC showed me that I was right to think so. The atmosphere was any typical college type except a more homey feel. The student-professor ratio is about 10:1 creating the perfect classroom. Student life was filled with activities that everyone can enjoy. Athletics are always a good match up and create a good time. Overall, ENC showed me as student that christ and education fit very nicely together.
The program is great in theory. The classes are 6 week periods and involve an entire semester worth of knowledge. the program is supposed to be geared towards full time employed adults, and being such the program requires a lot of time and group projects. These are difficult to manage among varied schedules and scattered distances.
Great School with great people. Pretty good academics, and close proximity to Boston. I have met so many great people here and I can't wait to continue my education here.