Eastern Maine Community College Reviews

So far the experience has been great. I feel I'm receiving a good education at a great price. The instructors are thorough and the environment is positive. It's been a long time since I've been in school and Eastern Maine Community College made the transition very easy for me.
Its a good school with a lot of good people. Its always a fun time on campus with good food and interesting peoppe. You really in a way become friends with a lot of people that you see every day with it being a small campus. All and all I think it is a good school for eveeyone to look into
Eastern Maine is a great school and very affordable. The environment there is amazing. The staff members are very helpful always willing to help without any judgment. The only think I dislike there is the food
Start Your Review of Eastern Maine Community College
Eastern Maine Community College is wonderful. The classes are small and it is easy to set up meetings with professors or get free tutoring at the Student Success Center. I love my program, Secondary Education, and I feel like my teachers are very supportive and they work with me when I have scheduling conflicts. I would recommend EMCC to anyone that: wants an associate degree, wants to transfer to a four year university, or needs smaller class sizes.
Eastern Maine Community College is the perfect small, transition school for anyone who has either been out of the game for awhile, or just isn't ready or wanting to take a big University leap. My experience here was pleasant, but it never really fit for me. Not because it was bad or anything along those lines, but because I always had a traveling side to me, I wanted to see the world. College in state was never for me, but if you're looking for a small, stepping stone education on your way to bigger things, this is the perfect school for you.
The teachers at this school are amazing and actually make sure you understand what they are teaching, which makes the class more enjoyable.
What a great school. Small classes mean I get a lot of one on one attention. I'm currently in the Electrical and Automation Technology program. My teachers go above and beyond preparing me to work in the industry. Those students that want to learn more are able to transfer to the University of Maine and earn a 4 year degree in their EET program. It's so nice to have options and knowing I'll be getting a great job after graduation.
You get what you pay for. After getting by the underfunded staff, this school is still a good option for those who shouldn't accept the burden of $80,000 in student loan debt from other surrounding universities.
Nice school with lots of majors, doesn't cost much but the overall experience is a positive one. Great professors and is close to other things to do for college students
I live in the dorms and classes are pretty easy and lots of support from the college/ teachers.
They are hard but they get easier.
They show allot of support towards the community .
The instructors spend allot of time helping their students.
in the Computer Science degree. i like the friendly community, everyones willing to help each other.
I really like the college.
The program I am in is a very fast paced course, however the instructors are always willing to work with students who are having a hard time with the content. There is a lot to the curriculum, and it can be overwhelming to learn everything you need to know in such a short time. However, the program is very hands on which helps with learning the material. The opportunities I have had by being in the surgical technology program are endless, in fact, I will most likely have a job lined up before I even finish the program because the program has such a high reputation in the hospital we have our clinicals in.
Choosing a community college wasn't always something I had considered, but it was the perfect fit for me. Not only did I find my dream career in surgical technology, but I also found it at a place that was very interested in my success, and I didn't break the bank to do it. The teachers are all incredible and are passionate about their student's success, and are always willing to help if need be. Community college isn't something to be ashamed about, its a great school, and a smart option.
Start Your Review of Eastern Maine Community College
The classes available at my school were flexible with my schedule.
Teachers really care about the students.
Eastern Maine Community College graduates often are able to go right out into the workforce.