Eastern Kentucky University Reviews

1,358 reviews
There are classes for just about any major. They have a beautiful campus and a very nice staff. All professors are willing to work with you and give you one on one if needed.
I love the campus and it is beautiful. Everyone is always very willing to help. They offer the best deals when it comes to college. They never leave you feeling unnoticed. You get everything done that you need to and make so many friends!
EKU is a great place to learn and grow within a close community. The professors make you feel as if you're their number one priority. The campus student life is diverse. There is always something to do on campus to get involved and be an active member of the EKU family.
Start Your Review of Eastern Kentucky University
I am succeeding at thia school. I transferred from WKU it was too far. EKU is only a few minutes from where I live, which is very convenient. There are many students that attend EKU that I went to high school with. I like how this school has a mixture of modern and traditional buildings. I just wish we had more places to eat. But, overall I really enjoy this school and would recommend that others attend.
I liked when they sent a representative over to my highschool they explained the school really well and he brought his personality into his presentation.
I like the small class sizes and the variety of on campus activities. Overall good school and faculty.

I would improve the dorm maintenance response time.
Great campus with great people, it’s a safe enviroment and very welcoming to everyone. The professors are nice and willing to work with you no matter what.
I like Eastern Kentucky University. There are many different reasons why I like it. One, the campus is not too big for me at all. All my classes are within range from my dorm room. I don't have a problem with getting to class on time. On campus, you can get involved in so many clubs, groups, programs, etc. I am currently apart of the Freshman Academy and I love it! I have met a lot of new people within the program. All the meetings are very fun! You are never bored on campus! There is always something to do and that's what I like about Eastern.
The campus is absolutely beautiful. The professors are wonderful. And if you suffer from a mental illness like myself, the counseling center is right there by your side!
The campus is really nice and the professors are all really cool. It only takes about 15 minutes to walk from one side of campus to the other. I'd say the only downside is the construction going on. All the buildings are either really old or brand new.
I attend EKU Corbin Campus. I enjoy the small class sizes and the one-on-one attention professors are able to provide.
Eastern Kentucky is very diverse, we offer many clubs and organizations that allow every student to feel at home. At EKU you're bound to find someone just like you. The campus is gorgeous, every staff member cares about students and their success. The only thing I would change about eastern is the parking arrangement, that negatively effects many students and staff members.
The staff is friendly but the campus is under construction so parking and driving in campus is very difficult.
EKU has an excellent music program I'm doing teaching and do lead a program of music. I have been at eku for the last 4 years doing the Stephen Foster Music Camp playing the tuba
After spending 6 years in the Army, EKU has been extremely helpful in helping me through the enrollment process.
Great MS Biology program. I have had a wonderful experience with my professors and feel like I am getting a lot of hands on research experience!
Great programs, curriculum, and professors! Campus atmosphere isn't great due to lack of parking and unnecessary construction
Start Your Review of Eastern Kentucky University
Pretty average college, only major annoyance is the parking is pretty awful but they're in the process of building a parking garage so that should fix the issue.
I went to Eastern Kentucky University the last two year of my high school education and took dual credit classes. It has a very homey campus and i've found that its about a 50-50 chance you'll get a good professor
Eastern Kentucky was perfect for me. The campus is just big enough to see a new face every day but its also small enough that you'll never cross campus without seeing a friend or two along the way. With an excellent administration and a president that the students love, EKU has went from THE "party school" in the 90's to a respectable university with a growing campus and a culture that encourages higher learning. For the most part, my professors are great, my classes are usually small and relatively speaking, its a cheaper school to go to.