Eastern Iowa Community College Reviews

Great professors and staff. They are really involved with various industries to fill their needs, which will entail fill the student needs-(job).
LOVE the professors! Both students and faculty are friendly and accessible. Some classes are only offered through one professor, but there's always an online option available.
I've had an amazing time at EICC. All the professors are great. Plus, the advisors really helped guide my with what I needed to transfer. Perfect two-year school.
Start Your Review of Eastern Iowa Community College
Some of the teachers are great, and were extremely understanding and helpful. The advisors were hard to coordinate with since one advisor would tell you one thing and another tells a complete a different story. Trying to register for classes is difficult when everyone isn't on the same page.
I’ve been at the Belmont campus in Bettendorf for a semester now. I love how when I am there I feel that my investment is worth it. The professors know their stuff and do their best to deliver content efficiently. Class sizes are small so professors really know their students and work with them on an individual basis. I love the decision I made to attend this college it is really paying off financially and academically. I wouldn’t have chosen another school to achieve my associates degree anywhere else but here!
Everyone I have come into contact with has been wonderful and always willing to help in any way they can.
At MCC though they are small it is an extremely welcoming environment. They truly care about you and your future. Every class I have been in the professors are energetic and super excited to teach what they are teaching.
The best thing about Eastern Iowa Community College, specifically Muscatine Community College, is the amount of care and time that the professors put into their students. They really want you to succeed here. I have retained much of the information provided in my classes, and I think that they have been valuable. Currently, I am in the transfer process to a 4-year university. This is going well, and all of my credits/courses transfer in some way or another to help me towards a bachelor's degree.
I love the environmental health and safety AAS program. I'd like them to actuallybe veteran friendly and not just say that because they accept money from the VA.
Eastern Iowa Community College is convenient because of the variety of locations made to accommodate students closest to their homes. Also noteworthy is the fact that Eastern Iowa Community Colleges remains aggressively proactive at adding and modifying programs and classes that best work around the lives of their students, creating a highly welcoming and competitive approach. New (and returning) students benefit from the highly knowledgeable and success driven advisers who consider who you are as a person when discussing avenues that best fit your personality and lifestyle. Lastly, I believe that Eastern Iowa Community College owes it's success to the unwavering care and thought their teachers and staff possess. They really take what they know, and they "pass it on."
It's a great community college, with caring staff who love their jobs. Plenty of student assistance, they actually care about their students.
A wonderful place to start! The tuition is very cheap, and the staff are all very nice. The best part is that almost all credits transfer, though the college is a little small.
Overall, I have loved my college experience with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges. Nothing I would really want rock change.
My experience at Clinton Community College has been great. All of the professors are great and help you to the extent you need. They have a great campus its easy to find your classes and when you are new they have signs posted everywhere. I like this campus because it's close enough to home and all of the teachers are good at what they teach.
It's a fairly average school, nothing special. I'm not looking for anything out of the ordinary so it works for me.
To my knowledge there are no postgrad opportunities at my current school. Since it is a community college only associates degree is available through them. Unless you take classes from a four-year college that are taught at my current school. It would be nice if there was easier access to take courses to receive a higher degree than an associates through my current community college.
There aren't too many employers recruiting on campus. The graduates that come out of the school are able to find jobs in their field. They are well-educated when they graduate.
Start Your Review of Eastern Iowa Community College
I have enjoyed the professors the most during my college experience. The best professors there are. They have real world knowledge. Each of them have a career or have had a career outside of the classroom. They are able to relate to the students, and do an amazing job advising their students about the best path to go down.
The classes and workload is quite challenging. However, the students and faculty of the school go out of their way to ensure that you succeed. The faculty is amazing and have real world experience.
I was extremely apprehensive about starting over at college at the age of 32. However, the students and faculty have become an extended family for me. Everyone is willing to help one another, and are some of the most sincere people I have ever met. I look forward to every class.