Eastern International College - Jersey City Reviews

I have been very happy with my experience at EIC. I have found the instructors to be very helpful and generous with their time. My initial experience with the admissions department was wonderful. I am a returning college student but have never had to use financial aid. I am using it at EIC and I have been very impressed with the knowledge of and help from the girls in the FA dept. I would definitely recommend this college.
I had 30 credits of general education requirements for Dental Hygiene. I didn't know that the school always only accepts up to 21 credits So I had to retake 3 classes (9 credits)
So easy to access and can be accessible at any time
Start Your Review of Eastern International College - Jersey City
They have a lady Jennifer who will become your best friend is helping and guiding you to the right path after graduation. She makes sure you set up a good reputation before you graduate and will make sure you will find a job when you do.
Honestly I understand that there may have been students in other programs in the past years that did not do well with this school, however I'd like to give my own honest opinion specifically about the Dental Hygiene program. I am currently in the Dental Hygiene (A.A.S-Accredited by CODA) program, I have many pros and a couple cons. First with the pros, I think it is amazing. My class is great. And by that I mean my classmates, the professors and the facility/equipment- All great. Facility is top of the line. A lot of people overlook and under-estimate this school because it is new, especially their DH program. I'm telling you, even though the DH program has only been around for about 4 years, the graduating classes have been extremely successful in passing their boards and in their careers after graduation. They really help you prepare for that. In addition, There is no waiting list (and if there is, you probably applied very very late) especially in comparison to other DH schools such as middlesex, bergen and especially Rutgers SHRP. It is a difficult and challenging program, as any other DH program is, but that is how you learn the correct way. If you love it, you will accept that it is difficult and work hard to learn and be good at your profession. The professors truly care about you and WANT you to succeed! And they will make you succeed!
Even though the DH program has only been around for about 4 years, the graduating classes have been extremely successful in passing their boards and in their careers after graduation. They really help you prepare for that. In addition, There is no waiting list (and if there is, you probably applied very very late) especially in comparison to other DH schools such as middlesex, bergen and especially Rutgers SHRP. It is a difficult and challenging program, as any other DH program is, but that is how you learn the correct way. If you love it, you will accept that it is difficult and work hard to learn and be good at your profession. The professors truly care about you and WANT you to succeed! And they will make you succeed! Honestly learning is fun expecially/specifically clinicals!
I think it is amazing. My class is great. And by that I mean my classmates, the professors and the facility/equipment- All great. Facility is top of the line. A lot of people overlook and under-estimate this school because it is new, especially their DH program, HOWEVER, that is why it is so great! No waiting list because not many people know of it yet and everything is super new!
I love the school, the facility is state of the art, brand new, very clean, materials all brand new. Students are all nice, very diverse and friendly staff/students/professors. Expensive but worth it because there is no waiting list in comparison to Rutgers SHRP, Middlesex or Bergen County's DH program. I really do love the school, learning is fun here! I mean it is a difficult and challenging program, as any other DH program is, but that is how you learn the correct way. If you love it, you will accept that it is difficult and work hard to learn and be good at your profession. The professors truly care about you and WANT you to succeed! And they will make you succeed! The two main problems are always the same amongst students. 1. DH program is expensive (not as expensive as NYU though) and 2. Transportation/parking can take some getting used to. They do not provide student parking lots yet. If you take the train/path to journal square it is way easier because its just a few blocks down and you don't have to worry about parking or traffic stress.
i think paying 10 thousand a semester is too much especially when we have to pay additional fees.
I love my professors at eastern international college. I have learned so much over the past year and a half and I believe I am well prepared thus far to find work once I graduate.
The school I attend doesn't not offer any financial aid. It also does not fall under the approved list of schools in order to take out a student loan so, I am forced to take out a personal loan with a co signer (which I don't have yet) or try my luck with scholarships.