Eastern Idaho Technical College Reviews

There aren’t very many activities for students at the school. I know the school has been working on it. The education if pretty good. I am in the machine tool technology program. I have learned quite a bit in the year I’ve been there.
This technical school is amazing. Everyone that works there is an asset to the students. They want the students to succeed and help in anyway that they can.
I transferred to this college and I really enjoy it. I felt like my teachers were helpful and even though some were not my favorite, they still gave me every opportunity to succeed. I also spent alot of time in the math/writing lab,and found it easy to get help. My only issue with the library is that there are no food or drinks allowed, which is understandable, but annoying when i need to have a long study session, and I can't have any snacks.
Start Your Review of Eastern Idaho Technical College
Good inexpensive place to go to school. They have a lot of technical programs and a great nursing program. It is now College of Eastern Idaho. No longer a tech college but a community College.
Eastern Idaho Technical College has provided me with the opportunity to go to school locally while also being able to afford to pay for my education mostly on my own. The ability to continue to work my full-time job and take classes at the same time was very important for me, and EITC was able to provide that with late afternoon and evening classes. I will be starting their nursing program in the fall and though I will not be able to work full time anymore, I know that I will still be able to afford school due to their reasonable tuition. The professors all want you to succeed and are understanding that you still have a "life" outside of going to school. EITC was recently changed to a community college which means that more opportunities are coming its way. The staff and student body work hard to ensure that all who attend feel important and appreciated.
I have loved going to EITC. The small class sizes have enabled me to excel and do well in the prerequisite classes I need for furthering my education. The teachers have worked with me and really made sure that I understand the material.
The college is very small in size, thus allowing for a better teacher student ratio.
They work well with transfer credits to and from other colleges in the area. It is excellent for small technical careers.
Eastern Idaho Technical College was an amazing opportunity for me. The school is now in transition for becoming a community college. There are a lot of teachers at this school that I felt close to and helped me so much. There was a lot of opportunity on campus to show leadership. I was class president in my nursing program, health care senator, student body vice president, and student body president. I was able to represent my school at the Idaho state capital as student body president and have lunch with the President Tempore and lieutenant governor. The price of tuition was great, but even better the scholarship program was amazing. I received scholarships every semester, and for several semesters several scholarships and a stipend scholarship every semester I was in the student senate. The classes were not easy, but I believe that most of the teachers have a fair grading policy. There was also a lot of night classes that made working during the week possible.
I felt that the teachers and faculty really cared about my education. Whenever I had any questions in regards to a subject or testing out of classes and petitioning for certain classes to take the place of other classes, they were always very helpful and accommodating. I feel like I learned so much there on top of the tuition being much less than traditional colleges.
I love eastern Idaho technical college. It has a very small school feel. The teachers are great and are always willing to take the time to personally talk with you if you have any questions or concerns. The classes aren't very big and all in all I've had a great experience so far.
My classes have been very flexible, I have had to miss one of my classes due to a death in my family, and the professor allowed me to do the homework assignment outside of class and submit it for full points.
I personally have not taken any online courses through my school, but a fellow student in one of my classes has taken an introduction to healthcare professions class online and she said it was a very good class, and everything went extremely smoothly.
Alumni come by and do inspirational speeches and offer tutoring for struggling students so I would say its amazing. I enjoy my school very much.
All of my current Professors have been extremely helpful and even have helped our class get a tutor for microbiology that we all are benefiting from. we all work together to get through the hard parts and the professor is right by our side ready to answer any extra questions that any of us students may have.
The degrees of graduating students are extremely great job placement rates.
The school workload is heavy if you are going full time like I am. It's definitely possible to do it full time, but you have to do it a certain way to be extremely successful. The advisor can help you in which they did do for me, set up a plan for you so that you have an idea of which classes you will take during which semesters. Job opportunities and job placement for graduates of the Medical Assisting program are very high and actually have good starting pay. The advisor will show you those statistics as well.
I most definitely would choose and am choosing to continue attending Eastern Idaho Technical college because they are extremely supportive instructors, and the group of students on campus are very nice. On my first day of classes, I didn't know where to go to for my first class, and when I asked a student in the hallway she just took me all the way to my class. I felt like the Student Orientation that we went to before classes started was very well organized and extremely informational. For example, that is where I found out that after they helped me set up my .edu email account, that I could link that email account to also come through to my main email account whereas then that way I could get my school email messages all the time no matter where I was. My personal email was already linked to my cell phone so it worked out very well for me. The Professors that I have had so far at my school, always are very prompt in replying to emails, even at late hours of the night when we've been cramming for exams and ran into questions that our study group needed clarification of..our professor replied at 10:30pm. It was very helpful, and she was very supportive.
Start Your Review of Eastern Idaho Technical College
the professors are easy to talk to and provide valuable information.
they have multiple shops they keep in contact with.
it was quick and easy experience