Eastern Arizona College Reviews

I have taken EAC dual enrollment classes as well as in class at EA. My experience has been good. Id say its just a little bigger than high school. Classes are very small and you get lots of interaction with teachers, students, and faculty.
They are a very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They genuinely want every student to succeed.
I could not have had a better experience at any other school. The teachers were phenomenal and always willing to help with grades, extra credit, or even side tutoring to those who needed it. The campus life was so fun and there was always something fun to do for all walks of life. I suggest this school to anyone about to graduate high school.
Start Your Review of Eastern Arizona College
When visiting Eastern Arizona I felt at home, safe, and comfortable. Walking around campus i couldnt see my self going anywhere else.
Eastern Arizona College is a great school for those just getting out of high school and are looking for a small college that doesn't have a lot of people. It has amazing instructors that are there to help you at any time that they can. It also has several dedicated tutors per subject to help as well. It is a great environment and has many fun things to do as a college student to stay involved in the school.
The College is really great, the faculty and the curriculum for each course available is amazing. The school gives many choices for degrees and choosing the Nursing program was the best idea for this school. The faculty for the Nursing program are very helpful and very tentative with each and every student.
The campus is very well kept and the staff always holds your best interest. They care about you understanding the curriculum and have been so kind when I did not understand things. Eastern Arizona is a great school.
There are small class sizes, cheap tuition, and most classes transfer. The small class sizes really allow the teachers to focus directly on students to ensure their understanding. The tuition is extremely cheap and will allow any college student the opportunity to eat food other than ramen. The fact that many of the core classes transfer over to other colleges is a god send. Before you go to a university go to a community college first!
It's such an amazing experience going here school faculty and administration are fantastic. They helped me out through the application process and made it an easy transition from my previous school.
So far I have been having a good experience. I do like it how most of the teachers try to get to know their students. I also like how campus isn't to huge where you literally need to drive across campus to get to class in a timely manner.
Im a student at EA, and like it here. Its a pretty good Junior College, in terms of sports and academics. Theres not much to do in the town its located in though.
The professors at EAC are very attentive if you show that you really care about your education. When you live on campus it is very easy to get involved with the activities on campus. Something that I would change is the fact that EAC is a sport driven school so basically if you're not going to school on a sports scholarship then your needs aren't as important. Basically, I would just change that perspective and make it easier to get an academic scholarship as well. The classes are a little challenging depending on how you learn and how much you study throughout the week.
If you are looking to complete prerequisites, look no further. Eastern Arizona College is the college for you. As it is the cheapest community college in Arizona, you cannot go wrong with the instructors, student life and experience. It has a amazing and beautiful campus with everything within walking distance. But the best part about the college is the instructors. It was so nice to be in a class room where you weren't just a number you were a person; rather than being at a university. The instructors cared about you and wanted you to succeed. Also, every single one of my credits tranferred from EAC to the school I am going to now for Dental Hygiene. I would recommend this school to anyone!
What I like about Eastern Arizona College is the students there are very welcoming . You would always feel as if you were at home , everyone is really caring . A change I would like to see at Eastern Arizona College is how they don't really offer help with scholarships or if you are attending the college without a scholarship for sports your not really good enough to play . I believe everyone deserves a chance to try out because not everyone receives scholarships .
Eastern Arizona College (EAC) is an outstanding college! I think it would be a great college to go to for prerequisites for a major or to an Associates. The instructors are very helpful and are so much fun! I feel like I learned more in one semester of being a full time college than I learned in grade school. EAC is in a small town area which with so many friendly people! I would highly recommend attending Eastern Arizona College.
Eastern Arizona college is good school to start off at. I found the classes and professors challenging. The campus was beautiful and the community was very friendly. I saw progress from my first year and the school was very affordable. There was a strong LDS community as well!
It has been flexible and the teachers care about students. They are always there to help.
Start Your Review of Eastern Arizona College
There are not an abundance of job opportunities in this area compared to the number of students pursuing the same careers. It will be very competitive in finding a job here after graduation.
I love my instuctors! They really are the best.
There are both positive and negative aspects to this college. As far as the education I am receiving I am very happy. Some of the staff in FA did not want to help me at all. My honest, personal opinion is that one religious preference is very dominant here. Most if the staff. And all but one person possibly in financial aid belongs to this religion. I see that they are the ones receiving the good financial aid offers. Others who do not belong to their church do not receive the same treatment by far.