East West College of Natural Medicine Reviews

no way, dude. bad experiences here. don't even know where to start. in general....no board prep. no decent teachers. no caring personnel. reckless clinical supervisors, who care about petty things like cleaning the suction cups. no social events. no successful alumni.
Really bad school. there are bad teachers, like frey. Bad presidents, like payante. I was a student when the school was in infancy transitioning from the original owners to AHED -- such a shame. This school is so bad now. Don't waste your money coming here. And, by the way, this school is in the middle of one of the worst neighborhoods in Sarasota-- be prepared to see drugs and prostitution around campus (not in campus).
Overall, my experience here is good. I feel I will be adequately prepared to practice medicine upon completing this program. Tutoring is the primary area that would be useful. Preparation for medical boards is also an area that needs improvement.
Start Your Review of East West College of Natural Medicine
I am pursuing a degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and I am half way through the program. The classes and professors are great. The only complaint that I would have is that some of the classes are longer that should be shorter and there are others that I feel should be longer (more important and relevant to the program).