East West Natural Medicine is a for-profit college located in Sarasota, Florida. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 12 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Massage Therapy and Bodywork.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review East West College of Natural Medicine
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like East West College of Natural Medicine
- NGAcademy of Natural Therapy
- 2 Year
- Greeley, CO
- 3 reviews
- NGSouthwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences
- Tempe, AZ
- 17 reviews
- NGCenter for Massage & Natural Health
- 2 Year
- Asheville, NC
- 9 reviews
- B-University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
- 4 Year
- Green Bay, WI
- 729 reviews
East West College of Natural Medicine Reviews
Overall, my experience here is good. I feel I will be adequately prepared to practice medicine upon completing this program. Tutoring is the primary area that would be useful. Preparation for medical boards is also an area that needs improvement.
I am pursuing a degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and I am half way through the program. The classes and professors are great. The only complaint that I would have is that some of the classes are longer that should be shorter and there are others that I feel should be longer (more important and relevant to the program).
Really bad school. there are bad teachers, like frey. Bad presidents, like payante. I was a student when the school was in infancy transitioning from the original owners to AHED -- such a shame. This school is so bad now. Don't waste your money coming here. And, by the way, this school is in the middle of one of the worst neighborhoods in Sarasota-- be prepared to see drugs and prostitution around campus (not in campus).