East Valley Institute of Technology Reviews

East Valley Institute Of Technology truly strove to push students towards their dreams. Not only reaching out to adults with convenient and affordable night programs in everything from Massage Therapy to Mechanical, but it targeted High school students during the day allowing them to either acquire a license or certificate while exiting high school.
I will be making very good money for the career that I want and I will be successful.
I've met so many amazing people throughout these years and the amazing teachers I had. I cant wait to start my career and take everything I've learned and apply it to a career.
Start Your Review of East Valley Institute of Technology
I would hope that when I'm done I will be doing makeup for entertainment and make a career out of it. I plan on learning more and making a big impact on this industry.
The instructors are very understanding and willing to go above and beyond to teach you every thing they can. I've always felt comfortable with every one of them and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
I love my school a lot because they actually care about your education and you finishing and staying motivated.They are with you every step of the way and are always thee for help when you need it. I've always felt like my school was there for me and was there for anything.
My school consists of working mothers and fathers and High school students. It is very diverse and has students from many different ages.
My School enrolls High school students and bus them to the school.
The facilities on campus are good. They have a separate side for the older students which mean that the classrooms will not be as crowded and they also have a preschool on campus for parents that are in school. I is a very affordable school.
It was easy to apply for financial aid, and the school received my application and talked with me about it. It has been a some what easy experience speaking with the financial aid advisor and working out payments for my remaining balance.
This school is also for high school students. I went here as a high school student. The adult education provides opportunity for adults to get certifications and continue their education with easy monthly payments.
Helpful Interior Design Teacher – Mrs. Foulger does her best to make her students become interns & wants to see them succeed.
I Love Cosmetology – I love going to school everyday I always have fun with learning new things and having clients. Having clients helps me for the real world when I'm working in a salon one day.
IEP Help – I know I am just one of the very many of the kids at my school with a IEP and I feel like they could help us more with are test and with the areas that are IEP's say we need help in. And that would be one of the areas I would say they need help in.