East Mississippi Community College Reviews

I, for the most part, had awesome teachers. This college is like a family. I had gone through some problems, and my teachers and administration showed geniune support. I like the smaller classes. The only thing I didn't like is that some of the required math classes are only offered online. With my ADHD issues, that doesn't work very well! But I really was impressed with the tutoring services they offered!
I love East Mississippi Community College. It is such a great learning enviroment and the teacher are so kind. They really take the time to actually teach you.
I have been at EMCC since August 2017. EMCC has wonderful staff that helps in any way they can. Everyone is extremely friendly and works together to get the job done. EMCC is in a very small town which helps with focusing on school because there is not much to do in the town but study and make friends. School comes first here and the teachers make sure that you get the job done but that you are also learning how to be extremely independent. Overall, I have loved being at EMCC.
Start Your Review of East Mississippi Community College
East Mississippi community college really humbled me. I went through a lot at this school but I thank God for the experience because it made me a stronger person. If you are looking for a place that is surrounded with go getters then East may not be the place for you. I recommend that you find a better school that also has more opportunities for you to succeed in life.
East Mississippi CC is the best community college i have attended; granted i have only attended two. East MS has given my the opportunity to get myself together. in just one semester i have been able to pull my GPA up .8 points. I can not wait to see what this next semester holds for me. I have fallen in love with the environment that surrounds me here and do not know what I will do when I have to leave behind the wonderful teachers that I have grown so fond of. They have really helped me in every way possible.
My experience with East Mississippi Community College have been stellar and exciting. I started my journey with the 'Lions' family as a dual enrollment student, taking over 10+ classes. I traveled to the campus to take night classes, and some of the teachers actually came to my high school, Columbus High, to teach college-level curriculum. Being that I'm a senior in high school, I'm also a sophomore at East Mississippi. I plan to graduate from this academic excelling institution in May of 2018. This college is filled with numerous majors and certificate programs, which means that there is no limitations to applying. East Mississippi Community College will always be a top school in my heart, and I would recommend anyone to enroll for a fresh start on their academic success!
East Mississippi Community College was a good experience for me and a great way for me to get a taste of college life. I am a high school student, but I am also enrolled in college and plan to graduate before my high school graduation date. The professors are very helpful and care about their students. I've learned a lot while attending EMCC that will help me at my next educational institution.
I love that the Professors are very helpful and can teach very well. I think they should remodel the dorms. Their food is also not that good and need to upgrade on that. But overall educationally, party, investment and working towards your degree wise, it's a great school to start off at !
First, my experience in college has given me a chance to sharpen my skills in my field of choice. There have been, and there will continue to be, many opportunities to learn more ways of improving my craft as a result of my time in school, which I am truly thankful for. For example, the Writing Center at my school has taught me many writing tips and rules that I was unaware even existed, and would still be unaware of had it not been a part of my experience. Because of this, I realized I still had a lot to learn despite what I thought; but this allows me to improve my skills more as I continue to attend school and also gives me more confidence in my area. And as a result, I know one day this valuable experience will help me in my search for another one-a rewarding
East Mississippi Community College has opened me up to the rest of my college profession, and provided me with some of the best professors. Being a dual enrollment student, I sometimes found courses a bit challenging, but was helped by the incredible staff.
This was a great school. It was an easy transition from high school to college without jumping right in to a big University.
Those that know this College, knows it's the best out there! I was nervous on the first day. Who isn't? However, all that nervousness disappeared. I felt at home. Everyone was outstandingly nice at this College! The professors there are amazing! They're willing to help you succeed with one on one's (personal help). They make you feel welcomed with so much care for each of their students. The classes here are easier to pass than most think. These professors make the hardest subjects look and seem easier as 2+2. The food is great, healthy, and tasty. Yum! They even have churches there where anyone can go to pray and/or attend bible study and lots of other activities. The living is spectacular. You have security all around. Police patrol the campus everyday and night to make sure everyone is safe. We act as a community, but really we are a family.
East Mississippi Community College gives students all over Mississippi an opportunity to a great start. This community college help aspire students to go above and beyond educational benefits, leadership, and most importantly a quality education.
I am at East Mississippi Community College it is a great place to go. The professors at great and will to work with the student. The Campus is very nice, and the campus has a awesome learning environment. There is many events on the Campus that encourage student involvement. The money that you spend at the school is worth it for the great quality of education that you are getting.
I have a great relationship with my professors I am able to talk to them about anything. Registration was a easy process. I am not to over loaded with work, but I get good size amount of work. Some peers are nice others not so much.
I have had a good experience with class flexibility because I was able to put all the classes that I needed at a time that worked around my busy schedule.
East Mississippi provides a great learning experience.
Start Your Review of East Mississippi Community College
Online courses are easier to me, better to work with,
Great academics, the teachers work with you if you need help any classes. Learn alot of things
EMCC is a great community college to start off at if you're not fully ready for an university and ready to get your basic classes out the way.