High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities192 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies70 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician33 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)27 Graduates
Elementary Education24 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
After East Mississippi Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
East Mississippi Community College Reviews
Review East Mississippi Community College
East Mississippi Community College gives students all over Mississippi an opportunity to a great start. This community college help aspire students to go above and beyond educational benefits, leadership, and most importantly a quality education.
I am at East Mississippi Community College it is a great place to go. The professors at great and will to work with the student. The Campus is very nice, and the campus has a awesome learning environment. There is many events on the Campus that encourage student involvement. The money that you spend at the school is worth it for the great quality of education that you are getting.
No real programs here, most classes are just to help get basics out of the way and prepare for a 4 year university. Workload is average, curriculum is average, and some of the facilities are old. However there is a new student union about to be completed, so that should improve.