East Los Angeles College Reviews

1,020 reviews
I've learned so much going here for my education. Its a great college and i am planning on finishing most of my academic goals here.
All the professors are involved in student academics and want you to suceed. Food prices should be fixed at a resonable price.
A good college to attend when you're focusing on a transfer. Helpful counselors, detailed assessment, and easy to complete online orientation.
Start Your Review of East Los Angeles College
My overall experience has been great at ELAC. They have made many changes around campus. Lots of updates have been made as well as its environment. The professors there are really caring and help so much. They take the time to help outside class hours as well.
I only attended one semester on Campus at it was just okay. There we not too may food options on campus but plenty of local fast food options.I feel that the administration staff could be more helpful.
This school is like a second home to me, the teachers are very welcoming and would go out of their time to help me succeed. Teachers from this college care about students well being and safety. This college is located in a safe area where students are most likely not harmed. This community college has the second highest students transferring rate. Elac has good job opportunities such as job fairs, and job filers. This school has massively improved here are starting to build more college building and reducing bungalows. They are also starting to provide more classes that have never been offered there before as a way benefiting students. Elac's is big on Art, Technology, Music, and Kinesiology. If you live in Montebello, East Los Angeles, Boyle Heights, Huntington Park, Bell or South LA, I would recommend Elac if you are looking for a school around your area.
Excellent College . Huge campus. Best Professors in the county. With so many programs no wonder why is a popular College. It is a greatly organised system.
I have attended East Los Angeles Community College for years. The campus has expanded and is now more aesthetically pleasing. The teachers are all helpful the resources are great and always available to students willing to take advantage of them. If i could change anything about my school i wouldn't change anything. Besides the fact that i cant obtain a bachelors at this school it has been good to me. It has never made me feel out of place and has welcomed me and others like me with open arms. If i didn't feel this way i would have surely transferred to another school by now.
It is a very friendly environment and I enjoyed all the sceneries the school itself provides. Overall I have not yet to complain about any professor for I was able to join the First Year Education program (FYE) and they were able to provide me with two classes I would need and free tutoring. I was also able to join the MESA program that is available. Within this program I joined the cohort and I was once a gain provided with the math classes I needed for the career I am currently pursuing. Also free tutoring was available as well as an exclusive counselor for MESA students only. Therefore I was able to speak with my counselor several times throughout the semester and get the right classes I need.
Pretty nice college. When I went, the school was very clean and organized. The staff and workers are very friendly and help you when you need it. It is very easy to commute, because there are a lot of transportations.
East Los Angeles College is a newly renovated college with nice facilities. It's engenders learning through its environment, professors, and its mission. The student center employees are very helpful and polite.
Uniquely diverse campus. The campus is being remodeled which has never been an inconvenience and many activities are regularly promoted in the quad area. I have encountered some of my favorite professors here. It has been a great stepping stone in my education.
I attended East Los Angeles College and got accepted to a numerous amount of universities. I had a great time I made; a lot of friends, got classes fast, and got an ample of amount of artistic opportunities and the best part is that I saved money on college.
East Los Angeles College is located in Monterrey Park, California. This school is one of the oldest schools in the state. The campus is wonderful, remodeled a few years age, along with new buildings that are still being opened. Allot of the resources offered by the school is overwhelming and helpful.
This place is the best CC for animation studies out there. Most of the professors here care about the students and will help them to succeed and transfer to a 4-year school. The campus is pretty big and diversity is what makes this place one of the bests CC in LA county.
This school has transition from a terrible school to a state of the arts institution that has benefit every student coming to this campus. It has allowed many student succeed in school. Including myself
The campus has been modernized and the buildings look great , it feels like a univeristy with so many people and so much help fromf aculty.
Start Your Review of East Los Angeles College
Almost every teacher I've had so far are the nicest human beings I've ever met and really helped me to become comfortable with college right after high school.
I like how there is a food store in the campus. It is very convenient to get food. I like eating the cup noodles, which are only $1.00
From my experiences with the school East Los Angeles College is an excellent two year with teachers who are always there and willing to help students who are ready to learn. With diverse group of students and campus life.