East Georgia State College Reviews

I start this fall semester & I’m hoping to be able to rate this school, if they’re up to the standards I’m expecting them to be in all categories.
It was a good experience. East Georgia is a small school however with it being a small school, you get to know everybody. It has a family atmosphere and the teachers work hard to not only teach you material but life lessons.
This is an excellent college for those students who plan on transferring or need their associates degree. Tuition is competitive, and there are multiple locations with one located near Georgia Southern University.
Start Your Review of East Georgia State College
If you like the country life, this is the school for you. There are barely any food places, no mall or shopping center, everything is literally on one main road and you have a Wal-Mart and Harveys . The School itself is somehwat decent, you can only eat two times a day with meal plan on mon-thurs and once on friday and no meal plan on weekends plus food is below decent. There are only two dorms, all four bed two bath. The school itself is two buildings for academic classes not including gym building. One building that consist of Financial aid, cafeteria and a very small and boring game room and book store. If you like small classes and small town and small school this is where you should be. But i can say the locals do know how to party,
I enjoyed the new dorm as they have separate suites. The school campus is nice and still growing. I feel that they could have more food options, but overall, that was OK. The learning resources available are great as well.
East Georgia State College is a two year school. I loved this school because the classes were small and simple. The teachers were awesome and they are willing to help. They also have FREE tutoring to help with classes.
I am a freshman at EGSC and so far, it is the best experince i can ask for. I enjoy school and can not wait to see what the future holds for me and oppertunites to take to be a successful young man.
ast Georgia College is a great start-up school. It prepares students for a major university. The professors are very friendly and really care about each student's progress; sometimes, I think they care a little too much. It's a bit like highschool, but more freedom. The coursework is easy to me, but then again, some people complain about it being hard. The hardest classes to me are Biology and Pre-calculus. Comp 1 was the easiest. They taught us third grade material (like where to put a comma); sadly, some students couldn't comprehend that. It's in a small town, and it's a two-year school; so the social life is a little blah. If you're looking for a party school, this isn't for you. If you're just looking to learn and get in and get out and transfer, then this is the school for you. I would advise completing your core cirriculum here as opposed to a major university
East Georgia is a nice college with a very clean environment. The professors here are willing to help when asked.
The school is great and the professors are extremely serious about their profession. The staff made my transition from high school to college easier.
My experience at East Georgia college was Average. It was a little rocky at first coming here but the teachers i had made it very easy for me to fit in and get comfortable in the learning environment. They were very organized and helpful.
Everything and everybody is just beyond amazing . The school itself makes you feel welcomed and at home . They also have an amazing faculty & staff .
It's a small school with small classes which gives me the advantage to have more attention and activity within my classes.
My experience at East Georgia was pretty good for a Freshman. I loved the fact that the campus wasn't that big and it wasn't many distractions. Always that it took me 5-10 minutes to get to classes from my dorm room, that the dorm were apartment like and everyone had their own space. It was easy to get from class to class and not feel like I had to rush. Also the people their are so friendly and easy to get along with. Food was amazing, loved that we could choose what we wanted to eat . But what I think can change is the café needs to stay open 24/7 because on the weekends a lot of kids didn't have the money to get food or don't have enough grocery's for the week to make breakfast, lunch or dinner. They also need more dorms because they are getting so many students now that I think a third building would be nice.
This college is helojng me realize my full potential due to its diversity and kindness. I'm making friends with students that are so amazing. This school is underrated and should be known all over.
I love east Georgia! It has a great education program and it's close to home. I hope to receive my associates degree. love this school so much !
East Georgia State College is an excellent college for people who want to get their feet wet before transferring to a bigger college. It is not a diverse school, but it does have very cheap tuition rate.
Start Your Review of East Georgia State College
i like the campus the campus is very nice. its a welcoming school and a great start for your years of college
I attended East Georgia State College my senior year in high school as well as the following two years after graduation. I earned my Associates of Arts degree in Political Science and maintained my 4.0 GPA. Overall, my experience at EGSC was great. I had several wonderful professors, in fact, I can barely name one professor that was anything less than wonderful. The professors at this school truly care about your academic success, and if you need help, they will assist you without a doubt. I met more than just great professors at this school, but great people too. East Georgia States College is a small institution, so you get to know people pretty well. This school really furthered my education, and I have nothing negative to say about their efforts to do so. I loved my experience at East Georgia State College, and I would recommend attending this school to anyone that is looking for a higher education at a lower cost.
I had the pleasure of attending East Georgia State college for two semester! My experience there was wonderful, nice campus, great teachers and very nice housing. East Georgia State College pushes students to do and makes sure you have all the tools and experience you need to be successful in the career you're seeking. I absolutely love East Georgia State College, and I will be returning in the fall for another great year.