East Central University Reviews

This campus is very beautiful, the people that attend are very nice and helpful. I was a transfer student so I learning where the classes and buildings were at was a little confusing, I asked a couple of kids, and they helped me out very friendly.
It has enough people that you will never be bored, but is also small enough for you to not be overwhelmed.
East Central University is great school with a lot cultural diversity. The teachers care about your education. The school program is challenging.
Start Your Review of East Central University
East Central University is the perfect place for people who want the full experience of college without having a ton of people there to overcrowd the campus. Parking is the only issue, but there is plenty of room for everyone once the new dormitory is built in the fall of 2018.
ECU is a great school! I've had lots of help here from staff members/professors around the school. I'm thankful to be a student in such a caring environment.

The cost of attending ECU is surprisingly low too, which is very nice.
I have LOVED attending ECU! I am a freshman in the ECU marching band and Wind Ensemble. Everyone on campus, whether you have them in class or not are friendly. You will often see the President walking around campus, and she is always eager to say hello! Our football team isn’t very good, but hopefully that will change. I Love ECU and can’t wait to continue going here for five more years!
Great University to continue your academic career after high school. I've enjoyed and reaped benefits from attending classes here.
This is my first year in college and I love East Central. The staff and students are generous. The library is my favorite part to be! Amazing staff they will help you with anything that you need! The campus is well maintained. So far a wonderful experience.
I'd like to see a wider variety of teachers instead of one professor teaching 3 of my different classes. Other than that, the school and campus are nice.
it was an amazing experience . i really enjoyed being able to go to east central university. the professors and student body makes it ten times better and i would highly recommend students to go.
I've enjoyed my time at East Central. Most of my professors have been very knowledgeable. My one complaint is when a professor uses a website or application to run their course. It takes away the direct contact between students and professors.
East Central is a good size college which makes finding classrooms a breeze, and if you're lost, people are friendly enough to point the way or take you. Also, you might see a tea-cup sized pig following one student along the way. The teachers are down to earth and so are the students, making it easy to get along with anyone. Also, the faculty staff is very friendly and will help you with your problems if they occur. Not to mention, their mascot is a tiger. Come on! Oh, and there is a park surrounding a pond nearby and two coffee shops just off of main street. So if you need a quick caffeine fix, the campus is just small enough to walk there and get to class.
Small campus with extremely friendly students. As a concurrent student faculty was helpful to walk ne through the learning process of enrollment and the transition from high school to college.
I'm a transfer student studying Mass Communications. Currently in my sophomore year. I'm going to minor in Marketing. The school is a very family oriented school focusing on smaller classrooms to dedicate more interactions with students
My experience has been fine overall. I just wish they cared about students more and stopped treating us like wallets filled with money. The professors are amazing and you can develop relationships with them, but the administration treats us like we don't matter.
I'm a freshman here at ECU. My girlfriend is a sophomore and my mother attended here as well as many of my friends. Its a great small school and I've lived in the town for most of my life. What I want to see change is to show us what to do. As freshmen we are required to take a 5 week course to help us know people and get around but who shows us how to get through the lunch lines? Who shows us how to fill out a nurse form? Who explains how to get where you need to go or which dorm halls are known for /extra/ rowdy boys? They don't teach us this and unless you luck out and bring a friend to school with you, or you're even luckier and make some new friends, no one shows you the ropes. And you get in trouble for not knowing. It's intimidating, overwhelming, and a tad ridiculous.
Coming from a small town in Oklahoma, East Central University felt very comfortable. It's a small campus, but not too small. You can make friends and still not know everyone there. It's a good place for someone who doesn't like big campuses.
Start Your Review of East Central University
I love this college and wouldn't go anywhere else. The only problem is the teachers in the music department are taken away a lot.
east central university is a wonderful school to attend. i have been here for three years and have loved the experience and all of the great teachers i have had. there are many campus activities to get involved in which makes the experience very enjoyable.
East Central University has been a really great school to attend. There is tremendous diversity here. The school tries to help each student feel like its a new home while they are there. The teachers here are great and really know their stuff. If there is something I'd like to see changed for the university it would be that there are more student resources as far as things to do at school.