East Central University Reviews

This university is about average. It doesn' t exceed any expectations, but it also doesn't fall short of them. I do enjoy how the professors in the kinesiology and nursing departments are so invested in their students. They are always readily available and willing to help. I would, however, wish to see an upgrade in the financial aid department. The workers in the financial aid office are cold and unwilling to help in most cases.
East Central University has a very "home" feel to me. Smaller campus with a teacher to student ratio of about 1 to 30. Very nice and helpful staff that seem to care about their students and their school. I enjoyed this college but is limited on majors, mainly Business, Nursing and Education majors mostly.
I love how this is a small town college. It is not over crowded and that allows you to spend more time with professors without feeling rushed. They have the time to spend with you. Although it is a great school, some times i feel like I am not getting as qualified as I want to be. For example; I am a biology major and plan to get my degree in the medical field. For classes like anatomy and more advanced science classes, i wish we could get more hands on experience with the human body. Since we are a smaller school in a smaller town, i understand why we cannot have those. It just sometimes feels like a setback in learning.
Start Your Review of East Central University
What I like about ECU is that it close to home and it also has taught me a lot being in class from my professor. They have good library hours in case you you don’t have internet and need to get homework done.
Great campus community
Professors are committed to students
Lots of free on-campus activities
Located in a good area
The campus is very easy to get around on as well as you see friendly faces everywhere you go on campus. The Professors are great and always there to help you when you need it.
I like how they are willing to find any way possible to help you solve a problem. The instructors are especially great in helping you out. One thing that I think could be improved is financial aid rewards with books, so that it does not take too long or get confusing.
I love ECU! Everyone is so nice. I have made so many lifelong friends. The teachers are always willing to reach out and help when needed.
...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No...No
As a First semester Freshman at ECU it has been an amazing experience. It is such a nice atmosphere from staff, teachers, and other students. Students are super friendly, and are easy to approach walking throughout campus. My teachers this semester have been super helpful, and are unbelievably knowledgeable about their field.
It is a small town, but there are still fun things to go do while obtaining your education. Most of the facilities are nice, however, some buildings could be updated. The sporting events are very fun to attend. Classes are challenging, and help to advance knowledge very well.
Just enjoying myself needs to be more class choices that's all wish the food is great my favorite is the Starbucks coffee the donuts and the breakfast MENU and also the pasta bar excellent to perfection
I loved everything about ECU. From professors to resources offered, it's awesome! I always loved eating in the cafeteria because there was always a wide variety of food to choose from. There was a variety of nationalities on campus so you're always meeting someone new and learning about new cultures which is always fun and interesting.
This campus is very beautiful, the people that attend are very nice and helpful. I was a transfer student so I learning where the classes and buildings were at was a little confusing, I asked a couple of kids, and they helped me out very friendly.
It has enough people that you will never be bored, but is also small enough for you to not be overwhelmed.
East Central University is great school with a lot cultural diversity. The teachers care about your education. The school program is challenging.
East Central University is the perfect place for people who want the full experience of college without having a ton of people there to overcrowd the campus. Parking is the only issue, but there is plenty of room for everyone once the new dormitory is built in the fall of 2018.
Start Your Review of East Central University
ECU is a great school! I've had lots of help here from staff members/professors around the school. I'm thankful to be a student in such a caring environment.

The cost of attending ECU is surprisingly low too, which is very nice.
I have LOVED attending ECU! I am a freshman in the ECU marching band and Wind Ensemble. Everyone on campus, whether you have them in class or not are friendly. You will often see the President walking around campus, and she is always eager to say hello! Our football team isn’t very good, but hopefully that will change. I Love ECU and can’t wait to continue going here for five more years!
Great University to continue your academic career after high school. I've enjoyed and reaped benefits from attending classes here.