High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management59 Graduates
Human Services55 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies46 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration25 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities22 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.44 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
East Central University Reviews
I loved everything about ECU. From professors to resources offered, it's awesome! I always loved eating in the cafeteria because there was always a wide variety of food to choose from. There was a variety of nationalities on campus so you're always meeting someone new and learning about new cultures which is always fun and interesting.
I have LOVED attending ECU! I am a freshman in the ECU marching band and Wind Ensemble. Everyone on campus, whether you have them in class or not are friendly. You will often see the President walking around campus, and she is always eager to say hello! Our football team isn’t very good, but hopefully that will change. I Love ECU and can’t wait to continue going here for five more years!
East Central is a good size college which makes finding classrooms a breeze, and if you're lost, people are friendly enough to point the way or take you. Also, you might see a tea-cup sized pig following one student along the way. The teachers are down to earth and so are the students, making it easy to get along with anyone. Also, the faculty staff is very friendly and will help you with your problems if they occur. Not to mention, their mascot is a tiger. Come on! Oh, and there is a park surrounding a pond nearby and two coffee shops just off of main street. So if you need a quick caffeine fix, the campus is just small enough to walk there and get to class.