East Central Community College Reviews

East Central Community College is an amazing college. It is a great environment to be in whenever one is on the campus. It has such a diverse crowd, even though it is small. The tuition at East Central Community College is very affordable and they pay YOU to attend this college. Everyone on campus is respectable and extremely nice.
Overall, I love this college. The staff and instructors go above and beyond to make sure you have what you need and is on the right track for graduation.
At East Central Community College I developed some of the best relationships with fellow East Central Falcons and several professors. Yes, it is a community college and it isn't the typical "college" experience, but I would say it is better. I fully recommend saving money and going to East Central because I personally enjoyed every second I had on campus.
Start Your Review of East Central Community College
ECCC has a God focused environment. The President created a wonderful atmosphere for all. I spent two years of my life at this college and I was several hours away from home, normally I would have gone crazy being so far away. However, Decatur, MS felt like home thanks to my Warrior family. Now that I am graduated and going to school back at home, I will always miss that tiny city.
I really like how East Central Community College is only 30 minutes away from where I live because I can have the choice of either commuting or staying in a dorm. I also like the fact that this college is not too expensive, while at the same time offers a great education.
My experience at East Central Community College has been the best. The teachers always take time out of their day to give you extra help. The president always is open to your opinion and will change problems you find are wrong. They openly hear your concerns and will deal with them. This is the best school I have been to. If it was a four year school I would definitely stay until the end. Overall, East Central is the perfect community college option.
East Central is just your average community college. There really not much you can do in the city that it is in and it can get boring at times. The food is pretty average and is not the best. The professor is probably the best part about the school. They are fun and engaging to the students and help a lot on what you need.
I've had an overall positive experience at this school. The police are kind and understand. The food is amazing and so are the people who make it. The staff are wonderful and despite small discrepancies, all is perfect.
This college is a money hungry place that will charge you for any and everything. The bookstore sells their books higher than they do online, they have NO campus activities, and the professors are in no way meant to be mentors. Some of the dorms (Jackson Hall) are HORRIBLE. They only have one washer and dryer inside the community bathroom and the WiFi sucks horribly. Not to mention that they are completely racist.
East Central Community College is a wonderful place to earn a 2 year degree. The staffs are nice and friendly and are willing to guide a student to achieve their goal. The campus safety is great.
I love how East Central Community College feels like home! Many people don't want to leave home after graduating high school and planning to move on in life, but ECCC is different. The staff is willing to work with you, and if you live on campus like I do, you feel even more at home. You can sleep when you want (when you don't have a class of course), have three meals a day, and there are many campus activities and groups to participate in.
The food is amazing. The teachers are great. They help the students. They don't just sit at the front of the class and lecture, the teachers there actually stop to talk and explain to there students how to do the work and how to correct their mistakes.
I love the school and staff. I have a great advisor and if I couldn't get a hold of my advisor they were always someone there to help
The online books aren't always set up before the class begins.
It depends on the teacher.
Over all the professors really know what they're teaching, and are passionate about what they teach. I wish the courses had more of a variety.
It's ok, just some of the programs don't help those in their field find jobs if the student doesn't know how to..
Start Your Review of East Central Community College
It is a new major and somethings need to be change, but it's still a great major.
It's a great school with great classes, but there are a lot of things that need to be worked out. The 4 day classes are great and all, but why do people who stay on campus have to pay for 5 days worth of meals?
I was welcomed in and treated like a top priority student.