East Central Community College Reviews

The food is amazing. The teachers are great. They help the students. They don't just sit at the front of the class and lecture, the teachers there actually stop to talk and explain to there students how to do the work and how to correct their mistakes.
I love the school and staff. I have a great advisor and if I couldn't get a hold of my advisor they were always someone there to help
The online books aren't always set up before the class begins.
Start Your Review of East Central Community College
It depends on the teacher.
Over all the professors really know what they're teaching, and are passionate about what they teach. I wish the courses had more of a variety.
It's ok, just some of the programs don't help those in their field find jobs if the student doesn't know how to..
It is a new major and somethings need to be change, but it's still a great major.
It's a great school with great classes, but there are a lot of things that need to be worked out. The 4 day classes are great and all, but why do people who stay on campus have to pay for 5 days worth of meals?
I was welcomed in and treated like a top priority student.
I am well prepared to continue my education and start my career.
No student at Mississippi State leaves without being involved in some club, group or activity.
Students are very well taken care of at Mississippi State.
I have learned a new thing everyday, in class and outside of class.
Mississippi State University has been the absolute best choice of college for me. It has such an indescribably home-like atmosphere no matter what part of campus one is on.
The academic experience is wonderful. All the teachers are friendly and will help you with anything you need. They give you all the advice you need and answer any questions you may have.
East Central Community College is located in a small and friendly town. The teachers help you on a one-on-one basis.
The work can be made up depending on the professor. Normally there is a warning in advance about the consequences when you miss.
Start Your Review of East Central Community College
The online classes at my college were always available if a traditional class was full or if it was not offered. I took many online classes which did not give me a face to face teacher and I had to teach myself, but I learn so much better that way so it helped me.
The class sizes are so small which makes it very easy to get individual help from professors. The professors at ECCC are outstanding people, they are very generous with their time and will go to the extreme to help students succeed.
The degree I am receiving is an Associates of Science. I will be working on a Bachelor's in Nursing within the next year and a half so I have taken mostly science and lab based classes. It sure has been a struggle and taken a lot of effort, but I am no where near disappointed in myself for the effort and time I put into my studies. My Associates degree will help me know what information I need to know for nursing.