High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities338 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)29 Graduates
Child Care Provider18 Graduates
Surgical Technologist14 Graduates
HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician11 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.15 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.15 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
After East Central Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
East Central Community College Reviews
Review East Central Community College
The degree I am receiving is an Associates of Science. I will be working on a Bachelor's in Nursing within the next year and a half so I have taken mostly science and lab based classes. It sure has been a struggle and taken a lot of effort, but I am no where near disappointed in myself for the effort and time I put into my studies. My Associates degree will help me know what information I need to know for nursing.
The class sizes are so small which makes it very easy to get individual help from professors. The professors at ECCC are outstanding people, they are very generous with their time and will go to the extreme to help students succeed.
No student at Mississippi State leaves without being involved in some club, group or activity.