East Arkansas Community College Reviews

East Arkansas Community college is a well diversified college. EACC offer plenty of resources such as work study, student support, workshops, job fairs, and transportation to school fairs. The instructors here are very helpful and gives students a micro perspective of attention.

The Limitations of EACC is that they are a small college that has limited budgets and can struggle with student activities.
I moved in with my church family who lived four hours away from where I was recently living not knowing anyone and was terrified. I didn't expect a community college to have what they all offer. I was amazed that we had opportunities to be in clubs, play sports, and be in plays and musicals. East Arkansas Community College has helped me in so many ways. The professors have helped me in any way possible and the workers have been so kind. I love walking in a place and feeling welcomed and being surrounded by people with the same goals as me. There is honestly nothing I would change because I believe I got a lot more out of this college than what I expected to.
My experience with east Arkansas community college...the people nice,and the teachers help you when you need it, overall my experience with the college is great.
Start Your Review of East Arkansas Community College
I love that all of the staff members are friendly, knowledgeable and very willing to assist you in any area. If you are looking for information that isn't available in one department, the staff members go out of their way to make sure you get to the correct department. The instructors have all been willing to work with students when it comes to understanding the material. Work-Study positions are always available, even if it is simply a student willing to be a tutor. You have the option to not only get a review of the content your are tutoring someone on, but you get to further impart your knowledge on to a educationally driven student that wants to better their future.
This is a good school. Good professors, wonderful staff and clean campus! They have recently merged with the technical campus so I'm interested to see the up coming changes!
My experience has been GREAT.
My experience here has been wonderful.
They have a wonderful career center.
The professors are very helpful.
We have a lot of different recruiting on campus and they are very helpful. A degree from our school will take you a long way.
I am majoring in dental hygienist and it has been a great field so far.
The school that I'm attending is GREAT. I would recommend anybody to attend East Arkansas Community College because the instructors and other people will help you. They have wonderful tutors here and a lot of different opportunity.
The psychology professor makes the material easy to learn. He explains things throughly. I feel prepared to continue my studies at a university.
The professors are great. They help students as much as possible. They are all passionate about the subjects they teach.
My Teacher gives unlimited info for me to advance.
its ok mostly african american students alot of different organiztions an fun activities.
its okay nothing fancy to look at.
Start Your Review of East Arkansas Community College
The athletic center needs improvement but overall it is manageable and easy to access since they have set new hours for everybody to come for anything. The student center is okay but can do more activities for the whole campus. The Library here at eacc is the best ! It has different books and resources to help out with the workload or any career interest. Yet again, We rarely have campus activities and we most hang out in the gym or student center. The campus is pretty quiet and welcoming!
A typical student at eacc is going to class, take part in class discussion, and social. My college is fairly diverse but acceptance here is bit challenging because most of our two top race will not mix with each other except me and few others. We do have Christian club where a lot of different organization comes together to worship Jesus Christ. Pretty much everybody here middle class or just bless.. I accept everyone regardless of their background!
Overall my experience with my school financial aid was fairly easy, they would send me a letter in the mail concerning my aid that I will be receiving. They gave me two copies of the aid and I turned in the other one to accept the aid. So, First when you get a mail about your aid, sign it and return it back to the aid offices.