With a distinctive focus on collaboration and hands-on learning – including the offer of funded internships or research opportunities for every student – Earlham College prepares graduates for lives of purpose and accomplishment.
What brings students to Earlham? For starters, a world class faculty. Earlham is known for its unusually strong commitment to undergraduate teaching. Students and professors work side-by-side in a classroom, a lab, a rainforest, a glacier, or an academic conference.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Business Administration and Management20 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities14 Graduates
Political Science and Government11 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology10 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology8 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.22 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses