- Academicsgrade A
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade A+
- Campusgrade C+
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade B minus
- Professorsgrade A
- Locationgrade C
- Dormsgrade B
- Campus Foodgrade C+
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade A minus
With a distinctive focus on collaboration and hands-on learning – including the offer of funded internships or research opportunities for every student – Earlham College prepares graduates for lives of purpose and accomplishment.
What brings students to Earlham? For starters, a world-class faculty. Earlham is known for its unusually strong commitment to undergraduate teaching. Students and professors work side-by-side in a classroom, a lab, a rainforest, a glacier, or an academic conference.
Earlham College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 18 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Psychology20 Graduates
- Business19 Graduates
- Biology17 Graduates
- Computer Science17 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities14 Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology13 Graduates
- English12 Graduates
- Arts10 Graduates
- Economics10 Graduates
- Environmental Science10 Graduates
If you are seeking a career in medicine, research or biotechnology, consider Earlham's Biochemistry program which combines studies in chemistry and biology. Our major is particularly popular with students who are planning to attend medical school, veterinary school, and public health or other health science fields.
- Marching to their own drum100%
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 25 responses
- Attentive and cares about its students50%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 7 responses
Earlham College Reviews
Earlham has a culturally inclusive environment, so whoever I talked to, I felt respected and heard. Earlham students are supportive and understanding, so whenever I needed some help, students were willing to show their helping hands to me. I was truly blessed to be in the open-minded, friendly, and caring community.