D'Youville is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities38 Graduates
Physician Assistant34 Graduates
Occupational Therapy28 Graduates
Business Administration and Management22 Graduates
Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition19 Graduates
Hospital Management13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.45 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Attending this college was the best decision I've ever made. I am very pleased with the quality of my education and the professors. I am enrolled in the Occupational Therapy BS/MS program and I have learned so much in the past 2 years. However, with the new president, there have been a lot of misplaced concern on what needs to be improved. The professors have been teaching without a contract for months which should be our administrations first priority. After that, the parking situation for this college made up of a majority of commuters should be addressed and the improving our existing buildings and facilities. New fields, gyms (for a D3 school), and other unnecessary expenses should be halted and priorities should be checked.
D'Youville is in an amazing part of the city - tons around to do and see, you'll never be bored! The faculty and staff at D'Youville are friendly, approachable, and truly care about the well-being of their students.
Since high school, I've always dreamed of going to this particular college because their nursing program is highly favored. At first when I toured the school it wasn't that appealing to the eye like some of the other universities. However, their biology labs, especially the cadaver labs they had really made me fall in love with the campus. In addition to the professors who are nice, helpful & considerate. They make sure students understand the work their doing & are there for guidance when needed. The campus location is perfect for commuting & the area is decent. I wouldn't change anything about my college experience so far!