D'Youville College Reviews

I love the atmosphere of this school. The professors are very helpful and friendly. There is always somebody around that is able to help you.
The staff is amazing and are willing to work with you outside of office hours. They are dedicated to make sure you succeed. The students are very nice as well. Dorms are very cozy and fun to live in. There are lots of food options at D'Youville as well
D’Youville is a great small college. It is increadibly veteran friendly and the professors are very helpful. All around a great experience for college
Start Your Review of D'Youville College
D'Youville is in an amazing part of the city - tons around to do and see, you'll never be bored! The faculty and staff at D'Youville are friendly, approachable, and truly care about the well-being of their students.
If you want to go into medical professions such as nursing or PA, this school is great. The curriculum is a lot more challenging than other schools and the professors are really helpful. The school isn't very diverse and the student life is pretty much dead.
I like how much i learn and the opportunity it offers, but it is so expensive. It is a very diverse and clean school, the area is very nice and safe because of the famous security. the nursing program is rigorous but worth it.
D'Youville College is a small, tight knit college with amazing staff that are always willing to go the extra mile to help you succeed.
D'Youville is a great school. It has a great nursing program in which I attend and I have learned so much. It is a small private Catholic college with small class sizes. There is nothing about this college that I don't like.
Staffs and professors are very nice and always seek to help everyone. Professors are very understanding and welcoming. And, they always have times.
The professors are very nice and helpful. They always have time for students and their doors are always open.
Been taking college courses here since high school. Everyone is very nice, but there needs to be more race diversity. It is a catholic school but does not force the religion on you, many of my friends have little to zero belief and are accepted.
I went to D'Youville as a field trip with my senior class this year . Just to experience the college. When I first arrived I was amazed at how nice the campus was. The instructor started talking to us about the academics and since I want to go into the nursing field he explained how D'Youville was a great school for nursing. I was excited to learn about their nursing program. I didn't know what college I wanted to go to but every since I went to D'Youville i have been interested. It's like they're all big one family and I would love to have that opportunity to join.
I looked for a smaller college to attend because I was looking for a a college that would be interested in my education and not just money. The professors and others who work at this school have created a positive and helpful environment that has exceeded my expectations. This college has events and activities that can get you connected with other students. It also has many different options you can take if you need help with academics or any other problems.
I currently attend D'Youville and I love it here! I can really relate to all the other students and I love coming to class everyday. Even though we are a division 3 school, we still have a lot of sporting events that you can attend. I would recommend if you really want to focus on your academics!
Everyone including fellow classmates are very helpful and the environment is very positive. When you look around everyone is in study groups throughout the school working together to to prepare or exams.
Security is very friendly and always around the campus to be sure you are safe. They always say hi and are always welcoming when I see them
There is often recruiters on campus to give information about jobs for the future and jobs that students can currently work in the healthcare field. I feel having a degree from this school will be a positive when looking for a job in the future
Start Your Review of D'Youville College
I have never been inside the campus housing, but the location is right near the library and the school which is very nice
I have no clue about greek life at the school
There is not a lot of talk or information around the school about the sports and athletics. The gym is extremely small and the equipment is very outdated. The gym could definitely use an expansion and update. I only see postings about the cheer team around the school