D'Youville College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities37 Graduates
Physician Assistant37 Graduates
Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition32 Graduates
Business Administration and Management27 Graduates
Occupational Therapy27 Graduates
Hospital Management16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.25 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.44 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
D'Youville College Reviews
D'Youville is in an amazing part of the city - tons around to do and see, you'll never be bored! The faculty and staff at D'Youville are friendly, approachable, and truly care about the well-being of their students.
Since high school, I've always dreamed of going to this particular college because their nursing program is highly favored. At first when I toured the school it wasn't that appealing to the eye like some of the other universities. However, their biology labs, especially the cadaver labs they had really made me fall in love with the campus. In addition to the professors who are nice, helpful & considerate. They make sure students understand the work their doing & are there for guidance when needed. The campus location is perfect for commuting & the area is decent. I wouldn't change anything about my college experience so far!
I currently attend D'Youville and I love it here! I can really relate to all the other students and I love coming to class everyday. Even though we are a division 3 school, we still have a lot of sporting events that you can attend. I would recommend if you really want to focus on your academics!