Dyersburg State Community College Reviews

I really enjoy the faculty and staff at Dyersburg State Community College. They are always professional and extremely helpful when someone has questions.
Going here is like a grown up high school. Everybody knows each other and if you are the new kid you know it. People are nice though.
Student life it's outstanding at DSCC! The teachers are wonderful and strive to ensure that all students are successful. There are resource centres in every building as well as common areas for studying.
Start Your Review of Dyersburg State Community College
They really try their best to let you know what is going on. They work hard to help you succeed. I've had no issues with the school. They are very good with students who have a disability. They worked hard to help me understand what was going on, because I'm deaf. So, I would say that they are amazing.
Dyersburg State Community College is an amazing School. Everyone from the students, professors, and staff are all very helpful. If there was something to change about DSCC, I would suggest more student life activities. Such as more clubs or organizations.
It’s kind of hard to get through a compass test when they tell you that your just taking a test to see what you know than after taking the test tell you it’s a placement test, and holds you back on subjects needed
Its a great environmental place to be. It has a bcm shere students gangbang out and socialize together. You can go there to do your homework and\or to make friends. Their bcm director is really great and awesome.
My experience at Dyersburg State Community College has been very pleasant. The teachers are nice and interested in the students, and the courses are very thorough and involved. I liked the easy accessibility of the campus. It's small enough to easily get around from class to class, yet it's big enough to not feel cramped. Probably one of the negative things I would say about Dyersburg State is that the student life and athletics didn't seem to be very involved. There was not much going on that you could get involved in, if you like that sort of thing. Other than that, this is a great little starter college, and I would highly recommend anyone to come here.
Would be 5 but our education department wasn't depare. Lack of knowledge.
The professor that stepped in done her best.
my experience is good there,but the only things that could be changed is the student life. the student life could have more activities. overall i have no complaints the professers have are very helpful and willing to do things for you. The tutors at the asc learning center are willing to sit down with you and show you how to do things. Pretty much all professers are straight forward with the students. The only things that needs to be improved is the finical aid office they are not helpful at all. They expect you to know everything about FASFA and scholarships.
The professor are amazing! But if you are not of the christian faith this s a difficult area to be in.
I greatly enjoy this school.
I am taking five classes, three of my professors are fantastic, the other two have a lot to learn on how they talk to their students.
They do very well and have a wide range of students.
Nursing is a great major to be in at DSCC, they encourage you and make sure you have the correct tools to succeed!
I have had a great experience at DSCC, but I want a four year university that has more to offer.
It is interesting a lot of people are in my career area
Start Your Review of Dyersburg State Community College
I like my school so far because the teachers and other staff are very friendly and helpful, it is easy to get around the school.
I never experienced online classes, but I have heard from many of my peers that it is an amazing tool. Some even said that they made better grades online than in the classroom.
The career center was helpful in helping me find an internship job based on my major.